One card (south indian bank) limit not increased since 2022

gagan43

KF Expert
Hello guys
I am using One card from jan”22
At the time of approval i got 15k limit only
But after 9 months i.e in sep”22 limit increased to 25k
Since then didn’t get any limit increase offer
And usage is also regular with 0 late payment history.
paid every penny on time
And using other banks card also with 1L limit
Can anyone please tell me what to do in this case?
Like how to use in such strategic way to obtain limit increase offer?

nectarzzzz

KF Ace
Hello guys
I am using One card from jan”22
At the time of approval i got 15k limit only
But after 9 months i.e in sep”22 limit increased to 25k
Since then didn’t get any limit increase offer
And usage is also regular with 0 late payment history.
paid every penny on time
And using other banks card also with 1L limit
Can anyone please tell me what to do in this case?
Like how to use in such strategic way to obtain limit increase offer?
What is ur cibil now as I haven't got any pre-approval limit in onecard I have applied in all pan of my family

gagan43

KF Expert
What is ur cibil now as I haven't got any pre-approval limit in onecard I have applied in all pan of my family
Current Cibil score is 778 with 5 active cr cards but i got my one card as my first cr card way back in jan”2022
At that time approval rate is high and easily available to get
And i Just used a trick registered on app got secured cr card offer didn’t take it
After 15 days got notification pf pre-approval of unsecured card from south indian bank
And on the other hand ive only cibil score of pay later/Bnpl platforms from paytm and flipkart till jan22

But as of now one card is not issuing the cards because lack of partner backing
Federal and South Indian bank is barred from issuing co-branded cards (from april/may 2024) and sbm is not issuing unsecured card
So all load on BoB and indian bank, CSB bank which hardly gives card very easily

Skylar

KF Master
The reason could be the temporary suspension of issuing new cards to comply with the new RBI regulations. Once they sort it out then cards would be approved again.

Skylar

KF Master
Current Cibil score is 778 with 5 active cr cards but i got my one card as my first cr card way back in jan”2022
And i Just used a trick registered on app got secured cr card offer didn’t take it
After 15 days got notification pf pre-approval of unsecured card from south indian bank
And on the other hand ive only cibil score of pay later/Bnpl platforms from paytm and flipkart till jan22

Federal and South Indian bank is barred from issuing co-branded cards (from april/may 2024) and sbm is not issuing unsecured card
So all load on BoB and indian bank, CSB bank which hardly gives card very easily
Did you contact customer support for LE?

- You got other cards with better limit, why still want to have LE on one card? any tips and tricks?

gagan43

KF Expert
Did you contact customer support for LE?

- You got other cards with better limit, why still want to have LE on one card? any tips and tricks?
Yess I’ve contacted them through call and email both
They told me to wait for an offer there is no manual process to LE
Yess i have other cards with 1L limit (IDFC millennia, hdfc paytm and swiggy, icici amazon pay, rbl paisabazar!)
But thing is non spend based offer is really great in one card but because of the limit constraints i am unable to avail some offers

nectarzzzz

KF Ace

Oh that's was trick to not apply with fd 😭

gagan43

KF Expert
No actually I have applied in app launch time
Bro it’s all depends on the system
I think system randomly chooses the customer
I still remember the process of one card as it was my first credit card on my own name and also told my friends to use that trick (Reject secured card offer )surprisingly it worked out for them as well