P2p

Prem Kumar

KF Rookie
Hi do not invest in p2p on MobiKwik . I have invested 2lakh but I am not able to login to the app.
I have raised complaint and everything but no response from mobikwik team. If anyone has a suggestion please help.

Prem Kumar

KF Rookie
I received a mail from mobikwik I am not able to understand Please anyone can explain me this mail in simple words.

Dear User,

This is with reference to your email and in accordance with the terms set out below, and subject to the indemnities, undertaking(s) and the declarations given by you to MobiKwik. Whereas, you have understood, acknowledge and warrant that notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this or any other communication and under no circumstances shall the aggregate liability of MobiKwik to you or any third party arising from or out of, relating to this communication and that MobiKwik shall not be liable to you or any third party for loss of profits or for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in any manner related to this communication or the subject matter hereof, or as regards to any communication we have had so far on the said matter. In addition to that you agree that the execution of this agreement will not, in any manner, amount to any admission or acknowledgement of any alleged offense or wrongdoing or illegality alleged to have been committed by MobiKwik.

We would also like further reinstate that MobiKwik has integrated security checks that allow customers to transact securely by using information that would ideally be known only to the customer and thus you agree that MobiKwik is unable to take any responsibility as maintaining the confidentiality of the MobiKwik Account information which may have been compromised by whatsoever means or ways by an User as the obligation / responsibility and or liability to maintain such confidentiality lies solely with the customer/user. And thus, MobiKwik is unable to take liability for any such instances where the confidential information relating to a MobiKwik account is compromised by a User. In addition to the above you agree and warrant that you shall not make any communication or engage in any conduct that is or can reasonably be construed as disparaging of MobiKwik or of its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, strategic business partners, products or services.

We sincerely look forward to your cooperation on the said matter and your willingness to resolve the said matter in good faith and to do what is reasonable and necessary to fulfill the intent of this agreement.

To provide your consent for wallet reactivation and the temporary balance freeze, please reply to this email with a clear statement indicating your agreement. We will intimate you once your Wallet has been re-activated. Post reactivation, please set up your wallet security PIN in the security settings of the Mobikwik app. Creating a six-digit security PIN will act as an extra security layer while performing any transaction