Pre disease insurance

Dear all,

Please Confirm which insurance company can do health insurance of myself(Age 42) having AVR (Arotic Valve Replacement) in year 1998.
Am having a single daily medicine with no further health issues.
Till date I've not done with any insurance.
So, if there any genuine advise for me whom I can go further with my insurance.
Please revert back...
Regards

Dear all,

Please Confirm which insurance company can do health insurance of myself(Age 42) having AVR (Arotic Valve Replacement) in year 1998.
Am having a single daily medicine with no further health issues.
Till date I've not done with any insurance.
So, if there any genuine advise for me whom I can go further with my insurance.
Please revert back...
Regards
Sir I would suggest you that you should go for any health insurance... I can't be specific because of your condition...I will even confirm that to you shortly....

I would Suggest you to add on a ridere to cover existing conditons that will help you cove your condition from from the day of insurence. Otherwise your preexisting conditions will be covered after 3 to 4 years. Please do clarify your medical condition and check if they are offering you. According to me you will be offended an insurance from a few good companies. You can always get in touch for any more information.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
These are the 2 Insurances that cover pre existing Heart Conditions

Care Heart Health Insurance (Max Cover upto Rs. 10 Lakh)
Star Health Cardiac Care Max Cover upto Rs. 15 Lakh)

Star Health Cardiac has almost 30% higher annual premium but is a better policy

Sir I would suggest you that you should go for any health insurance... I can't be specific because of your condition...I will even confirm that to you shortly....

I would Suggest you to add on a ridere to cover existing conditons that will help you cove your condition from from the day of insurence. Otherwise your preexisting conditions will be covered after 3 to 4 years. Please do clarify your medical condition and check if they are offering you. According to me you will be offended an insurance from a few good companies. You can always get in touch for any more information.
Sir, thanks for your reply.
It would be great if you can clarify that which insurance company has some option of covering this issue.
No matter immediately, rather after some time.

I would really appreciate your response for this...
Regards

These are the 2 Insurances that cover pre existing Heart Conditions

Care Heart Health Insurance (Max Cover upto Rs. 10 Lakh)
Star Health Cardiac Care Max Cover upto Rs. 15 Lakh)

Star Health Cardiac has almost 30% higher annual premium but is a better policy
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.
As heard from rumours, that star or other Pvt health insurance companies do not entertain much in pre disease cases.
Rather i would check for star health insurance details.
It would be much helpful if you can give me a favour of providing some local person who can guide me through the process.

Am from Jalandhar, Punjab.

Regards...

zacobite

KF Mentor
Sir, thanks for your reply.
It would be great if you can clarify that which insurance company has some option of covering this issue.
No matter immediately, rather after some time.

I would really appreciate your response for this...
Regards

all of them will.. disclose everything clearly.. try these new ones where some PED are covered without waiting.. yours is specific so there will be some waiting period

Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Essential Plan

Care Supreme Plan with Instant Cover
The Care Supreme plan