Regarding settlement letter indusland credit card

ravindra

KF Ace
I received a compromise settlement email from IndusInd Credit Card Bank's authorized recovery agency. They informed me that they are ready to settle my amount in two installments: one to be paid before May 31, and the second to be paid after they send me the settlement letter. I have already paid the first installment, but after waiting for a week, I still haven't received the settlement letter. What should I do now?

YashGaurav

KF Ace
Respected sir
You should contact the respective agency,first of all you should write a mail that would assist you by adding a proof that you had paid the first and you are responsive for the second installment

ravindra

KF Ace
I have already paid the first installment, but the second installment has not been paid because the agency said they would provide a settlement letter before I pay the final amount. I am trying to contact them every day, but they have not provided me with the settlement letter. Yesterday, I sent another email mentioning that I have already paid the first installment and that the second installment, as we discussed, will be paid after receiving the settlement letter. If you do not provide the settlement letter, I am not liable for any payment.

YashGaurav

KF Ace
Then it's all fine sir, don't be much hesitant,keep calm as you are clear from your side whenever they ask anything just present them the mail that you have already made

ravindra

KF Ace
I have sent emails to the recovery agency and IndusInd Credit Card's high authority, but I have not received a response. If anyone has any knowledge about what I should do next, please let me know.