SBI Simply click

ShahilD

KF Expert
Wow, how did you get this one?
One of the previous screenshots had that. I'm not sure if you noticed or not but they were providing the LTF MB+ With the 1500rs Amazon voucher but I can use it anywhere I want , wait just lemme show you..and there's even more

Attachments

• IMG_5259.jpeg
    IMG_5259.jpeg
    972.1 KB · Views: 11

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
One of the previous screenshots had that. I'm not sure if you noticed or not but they were providing the LTF MB+ With the 1500rs Amazon voucher but I can use it anywhere I want , wait just lemme show you..and there's even more
Yes i Saw that, but i was Curious about this Prime Membership for Rs.100

ShahilD

KF Expert
Yes i Saw that, but i was Curious about this Prime Membership for Rs.100
I couldn't be more happier. First of all getting a core hdfc card is tougher than the cobranded ones. Secondly, I got it LTF, and with the cherry on top I got the prime at 100 odd at first for a year. Now I got the Full fledged prime which includes shopping, prime video , prime music and more for one quarter which costs 599 . And I still have 901 balance left 😊

Attachments

• IMG_5262.png
    IMG_5262.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5261-compressed.png
    IMG_5261-compressed.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 10

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
I couldn't be more happier. First of all getting a core hdfc card is tougher than the cobranded ones. Secondly, I got it LTF, and with the cherry on top I got the prime at 100 odd at first for a year. Now I got the Full fledged prime which includes shopping, prime video , prime music and more for one quarter which costs 599 . And I still have 901 balance left 😊
So Happy for you Bro! :)

light

KF Ace
Hi guys recently I have opened ICICI campus prime account, I want to know does ICICI provide pre approved credit cards like Hdfc. waiting to start my cc journey 😁

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Hi guys recently I have opened ICICI campus prime account, I want to know does ICICI provide pre approved credit cards like Hdfc. waiting to start my cc journey 😁
Hey Buddy! First Of all Congratulations for the Account LOL. Nowadays Its Pretty hard to Have a Account in ICICI. Tho I'm not Sure about the Offers, I'll Definitely Research and let you know if i Get Something :) till then One Suggestion for you, FD CC is Always a Great Option to Start the Journey

light

KF Ace
Hey Buddy! First Of all Congratulations for the Account LOL. Nowadays Its Pretty hard to Have a Account in ICICI. Tho I'm not Sure about the Offers, I'll Definitely Research and let you know if i Get Something :) till then One Suggestion for you, FD CC is Always a Great Option to Start the Journey
Hey, thanks! But honestly, it’s been a bit of a hassle trying to open an account with ICICI and I’ve been waiting for the Flipkart SuperCard for the past month, but still stuck on the waitlist! 🙂

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Hey, thanks! But honestly, it’s been a bit of a hassle trying to open an account with ICICI and I’ve been waiting for the Flipkart SuperCard for the past month, but still stuck on the waitlist! 🙂
I can Imagine the Hassle haha! Have you Checked Pre-Approved Offers in the iMobile app? Icici does Provide Pre-Approved CC for Sure.

And About the Super Card. I was also on the Waitlist but i Found a Application link and Now i have it :) you Can Search Super Card and you'll find my Post about how i Did it and you can try too :)

light

KF Ace
I can Imagine the Hassle haha! Have you Checked Pre-Approved Offers in the iMobile app? Icici does Provide Pre-Approved CC for Sure.

And About the Super Card. I was also on the Waitlist but i Found a Application link and Now i have it :) you Can Search Super Card and you'll find my Post about how i Did it and you can try too :)
I’ve been checking the iMobile app, but since it’s only been 2 months since I opened my account, no pre-approved offers for me yet.😅

That’s awesome about the SuperCard tho! I’ll definitely look for your post and give it a try.

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
I’ve been checking the iMobile app, but since it’s only been 2 months since I opened my account, no pre-approved offers for me yet.😅

That’s awesome about the SuperCard tho! I’ll definitely look for your post and give it a try.
Oh i see, Hopefully someone with a icici account gives us some insights.

And Yes Good luck! :)

light

KF Ace
Oh i see, Hopefully someone with a icici account gives us some insights.

And Yes Good luck! :)
I actually tried the process you mentioned in the post, but unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. Maybe I’ll just have to wait a bit longer🙂. Thanks for the suggestion, bro!

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
I saw his latest video, and he mentioned that the link isn’t working anymore.
Oh Sorry Man! I didn't See his Latest Videos, i Applied on the Same day as his 1st Video (9th Oct) and the Link was Working as of 11th ig, YouTubers have Started Reviewing it and Sharing Apply Process, so I'm Sure you'll get your offer soon, just keep using Super Money and Keep checking the Card. Whenever it Shows "Grab your SuperCard" Apply for it.