SBI Simply click

light

KF Ace
Oh Sorry Man! I didn't See his Latest Videos, i Applied on the Same day as his 1st Video (9th Oct) and the Link was Working as of 11th ig, YouTubers have Started Reviewing it and Sharing Apply Process, so I'm Sure you'll get your offer soon, just keep using Super Money and Keep checking the Card. Whenever it Shows "Grab your SuperCard" Apply for it.
No worries, man! I get it. I’ll definitely keep using Super Money and checking for any offers. Hopefully, something comes up soon! Thanks again for the advice, really appreciate it! 🙂

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
No worries, man! I get it. I’ll definitely keep using Super Money and checking for any offers. Hopefully, something comes up soon! Thanks again for the advice, really appreciate it! 🙂
Good Luck! And Ofc Man! That's what we are Here For! Sharing the Little I Know and Learning about Everything New :)

marshal

KF Ace
Moneyback Plus and IDFC WOW
How did you get IDFC WOW CC? Do you have account in IDFC bank before applying for Credit card? Or you open account for card only? What is your limit for this card?

I want to have this card. What are your suggestions before applying for this CC?

ShahilD

KF Expert
How did you get IDFC WOW CC? Do you have account in IDFC bank before applying for Credit card? Or you open account for card only? What is your limit for this card?

I want to have this card. What are your suggestions before applying for this CC?
Yeah I do have an account in IDFC and I have a small personal loan too. The IDFC wow credit card is FD backed. I wanted to have a secured credit card on my credit line to make it healthier. You will get 100% of your FD amount as your limit. The card doesn’t stand anywhere if you compare it to the other cards like Sbi Cashback or HDFC swiggy. But they offer RuPay variant too and that was beneficial for me at that time so I opted for this card.

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor

You don't need to Have a Bank Account in IDFC for FD CC. You can Simply Apply for it, and your FD amount will be in IDFC Bank. And limit as of now is Min. 100% of your FD Amount.

About the Card, as @Skylar recommended in another post, This Card doesn't give you much Rewards and also to redeem them there's a redemption fee of Rs.99+gst if I'm not wrong

marshal

KF Ace
You don't need to Have a Bank Account in IDFC for FD CC. You can Simply Apply for it, and your FD amount will be in IDFC Bank. And limit as of now is Min. 100% of your FD Amount.

About the Card, as @Skylar recommended in another post, This Card doesn't give you much Rewards and also to redeem them there's a redemption fee of Rs.99+gst if I'm not wrongIDFC WOW card have BOGO offer for movie upto 300 rs.

About the Card, as @Skylar recommended in another post, This Card doesn't give you much Rewards and also to redeem them there's a redemption fee of Rs.99+gst if I'm not wrong
My attraction for IDFC WOW card is because it give BOGO offer for movie upto rs 300.

So, specially keep in mind this benefit, is this card good for movie? Or can you suggest some LTF card or card whose fees can be waived off easily, which have BOGO offer.

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
My attraction for IDFC WOW card is because it give BOGO offer for movie upto rs 300.

So, specially keep in mind this benefit, is this card good for movie? Or can you suggest some LTF card or card whose fees can be waived off easily, which have BOGO offer.
considering FD CC Below 10k, I Couldn't Find BOGO in Zet Magnet, Credilo, Step up, Super Card. So i think you can Go For IDFC as it's LTF and Also it has the Offer that's useful for You but before you Finalize Try and Know about the Offers Provided by Magnet and Credilo, they Claim to Offer a Lot, just check which one is the most useful, Good Luck :)

marshal

KF Ace
considering FD CC Below 10k, I Couldn't Find BOGO in Zet Magnet, Credilo, Step up, Super Card. So i think you can Go For IDFC as it's LTF and Also it has the Offer that's useful for You but before you Finalize Try and Know about the Offers Provided by Magnet and Credilo, they Claim to Offer a Lot, just check which one is the most useful, Good Luck
Thanks brother, will surely check.