SBI Simply Save credit card

Abhigoel801

KF Rookie
I have heard in one of the bekifaayti’s video that sbi simply save credit card is approx. 6% on offline spend, Not sure how as they are giving 1 reward point on spend of 150 INR. Can anyone please help me out?

mukund786

KF Rookie
guys this credit card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become so difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out

Attachments

• photo1699521212.jpeg
    photo1699521212.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1699521146.jpeg
    photo1699521146.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 3
guys this credit card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become so difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out
go to Rbi ombudsman and ask for complete refund and can't you pay this bill via paytm or cred?