Seeking Advice on Optimal Payment Method for TATA AIG Two-Wheeler Insurance

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I need to pay for my TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance and I’m considering which credit card or payment option would give me the maximum cashback or rewards. I have the following credit cards:
  • OneCard
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • IndusInd Platinum RuPay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
  • IDFC First Wow
Should I use any of these credit cards for the best cashback or rewards? Alternatively, are there any other payment options, like Amazon Pay, that might offer better benefits

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I need to pay for my TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance and I’m considering which credit card or payment option would give me the maximum cashback or rewards. I have the following credit cards:
  • OneCard
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • IndusInd Platinum RuPay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
  • IDFC First Wow
Should I use any of these credit cards for the best cashback or rewards? Alternatively, are there any other payment options, like Amazon Pay, that might offer better benefits
I personally prefer -
  • Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Use this card through Amazon Pay if possible for the 2% cashback.
  • Check for Offers: Sometimes, insurance companies have specific offers for certain payment methods, so it’s worth checking TATA AIG’s website or contacting their customer service.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I personally prefer -
  • Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Use this card through Amazon Pay if possible for the 2% cashback.
  • Check for Offers: Sometimes, insurance companies have specific offers for certain payment methods, so it’s worth checking TATA AIG’s website or contacting their customer service.
2 Wheeler ins will be a low amount.. dont think so much... use the card that gives u a cash back or points.. most excl insurance.. so maybe via amz pay or payzapp or upi.. Our Time is Money :)

hitirfan

KF Mentor
If you have any CSC Centre near you, confirm from them, if he can get you the insurance for less amount than you see online yourself. I did the same and there was a huge difference. I checked for Digit two wheeler insurance online which was around 1K, then applied for the same from CSC Centre. They have this service in their CSC account and he got it for around 350 and the bill that was generated showed ₹480.

zacobite

KF Mentor
If you have any CSC Centre near you, confirm from them, if he can get you the insurance for less amount than you see online yourself. I did the same and there was a huge difference. I checked for Digit two wheeler insurance online which was around 1K, then applied for the same from CSC Centre. They have this service in their CSC account and he got it for around 350 and the bill that was generated showed ₹480.
coverage also needs to be exactly the same... thats where many miss out