Small cap

Vishu3756

KF Rookie
1. I am investing Parag Parekh flexi cap(65%) and Quant elss fund(35%) of my mutual fund investments is it okay

2. Thinking to double the investments of mutual fund what mutual funds are recommended as my risk appetite is high.

3. Additionally Thinking to divert 80% of sukanya samriddhi yojna’s amount to mutual funds what’s your opinion on this

Note: All investments for long term horizon
also maintaining my emergency fund

3. Additionally Thinking to divert 80% of sukanya samriddhi yojna’s amount to mutual funds what’s your opinion on this

If I were you, i would never ever touch Sukanya Smariddhi Yojana. Instead i would investment max amount i.e 1.5L before 10th of April (this is for one time annual payment mode) to get maximum benefit of this scheme.

2. Thinking to double the investments of mutual fund what mutual funds are recommended as my risk appetite is high.

You may consider 1 Mid and 1 Small cap fund for long time ex. 7-8 years or even more if possible.

Note : This is my personal opinion, rest DYOR.

MINAKSHI

KF Rookie
1. I am investing Parag Parekh flexi cap(65%) and Quant elss fund(35%) of my mutual fund investments is it okay

Note: All investments for long term horizon
also maintaining my emergency