Suggest best Website or App for credit card bill payment.

Skylar

KF Master
I'm old school, I do not trust these new fintech companies
I'll go with those old Cred, Paytm
And if my billing date is not near, I use Gpay, Amazon pay, Payzap or Direct Bank website.

If you have HDFC Platinum debit card use that to pay cc bills you'll 1% upto 750/- a month

Hey_5

KF Mentor
And if my billing date is not near, I use Gpay, Amazon pay, Payzap or Direct Bank website.

If you have HDFC Platinum debit card use that to pay cc bills you'll 1% upto 750/- a month
How to pay via gpay ?

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Debit card option is available in Mobikwik and Paytm for all amounts. If the amount is more than 50k then debit card option is available in Cred and Cheq as well.
is paytm allows hdfc millennia master card debit card for credit card payment ?
Is that transaction eligible for reward points ?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
You can try SBI Unipay as well for paying by debit cards and it counts for eligible rewards as well however there is no cashback here. Failure rate is high than other platforms. Try paying through the desktop website well in advance as it may take upto 3 working days for payment though some payments are instant also.

1% is cashback or rewards points?