Suggest where 2 lac should i investment ( around 6-7 month)

Aizen164

KF Ace
I had my college fund 2 lac now . i have to pay this 2 lac ruppes fees to College in 1 January 2025 so where should i invest suggest me

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I had my college fund 2 lac now . i have to pay this 2 lac ruppes fees to College in 1 January 2025 so where should i invest suggest me
The best invest you can make will be in Exchange Traded Funds ETF like NIFTYBEES as this best fund which replicates our INDEX or NIFTY and as you the market always move upwards irrespective of any stock and its performance, so it's a safe bet.

Sudhaker

KF Ace
Market Indices are at all time high, There is a chance that the market can remain flat or even dip at the end of the year, in which case you will not only not earn any income on the investment but also can risk your capital itself. Hence unless you are investing for more than 3 years, don't go for MFs or ETFs. Just make an FD and your investments are safe and hardly cross the threshold of taxable limits.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
Strictly in Flexi Cap, Multi Cap and Large Cap MF Schemes only at this time.

Mid Cap, Small Cap and Sector Funds to avoid till you gain reasonable knowledge and experience in stock market

Aizen164

KF Ace
The best invest you can make will be in Exchange Traded Funds ETF like NIFTYBEES as this best fund which replicates our INDEX or NIFTY and as you the market always move upwards irrespective of any stock and its performance, so it's a safe bet.
Thank you

Aizen164

KF Ace
Thank you
Strictly in Flexi Cap, Multi Cap and Large Cap MF Schemes only at this time.

Mid Cap, Small Cap and Sector Funds to avoid till you gain reasonable knowledge and experience in stock

karan200

KF Ace
I think you can try p2p lending platforms like mobikwik extra or 12% club.There are many more but i am using both of the for 2 years. They are really great and I didn't face any problem till now. Note: people say it is risky So please be aware of them.

santanu47493

KF Expert
P2p I used for 4 year no problem but if you face problems no one will come to help with your fund be conscious about the problem

Balkrishna

KF Rookie
Always opt for risk free solution if you plan for 6 to 7 months mutual funds are best I have name
1. sbi focused Equity fund direct growth.
2lakh minimum minimum 12% profit

zacobite

KF Mentor
Debt Fund or Small Finance Bank FD.. You need the money in less than 12 months.. so no speculation.. u need to keep in a low risk product.

Don't invest in equity / MF.

Aizen164

KF Ace
I think you can try p2p lending platforms like mobikwik extra or 12% club.There are many more but i am using both of the for 2 years. They are really great and I didn't face any problem till now. Note: people say it is risky So please be aware of them.
But there is 1 year lock period