Is I am Investing on Right place?

amolshah

KF Rookie
So, I Pursuing Engineering And Each year my Father use to give me my College fees to me once . So basically what I do is, I use to invest my fee of around 30-50k in any growth Lumsump category.. And within 1-3 month I use to Withdraw it to pay fee.. And I get return of 700-1000 rs after cutting of charges..
So I wanted to know, is am I doing right or somewhere else I had to invest my money for short term of period and with good returns..??

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
So, I Pursuing Engineering And Each year my Father use to give me my College fees to me once . So basically what I do is, I use to invest my fee of around 30-50k in any growth Lumsump category.. And within 1-3 month I use to Withdraw it to pay fee.. And I get return of 700-1000 rs after cutting of charges..
So I wanted to know, is am I doing right or somewhere else I had to invest my money for short term of period and with good returns..??
This is extremely risky, it's very hard to predict which way market will move in this short time. Your returns can very well be negative and you could end up losing your fees.

My sincere advice would be to avoid doing this unless you are extremely skilled with investing