Swiggy HDFC Credit Card Feedback

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi Guys, Swiggy HDFC has launched a new Credit Card where they're offering upto 10% on Swiggy. Has anyone applied for this? Need your honest feedback

santoshraut

KF Expert
Hello, I have recently received HDFC Swiggy Card but not used even single time, because already getting highest discounts using my Axis Rewards Cards, Axis MyZone Card and HDFC Infinia Gift Vouchers.
This is regarding my last order, i ordered food of 456 Rs. If i pay by HDFC Swiggy Card, then i receives about 45 Rs cashback, but i paid by Axis Rewards Card and i received instant discount of Rs 136 Rs. (About 30%). For frequent orders gift vouchers is best option, you will get about 17% discount.

it is surely a good card , if you use swiggy a lot

• 10% cashback on all Swiggy orders, capped at Rs. 1500 per billing cycle.
  • 5% cashback on online purchases in a lot of categories up to Rs. 1500 per billing cycle.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions up to Rs. 500 per billing cycle.
  • This card gives cashback of up to Rs. 42,000 per year.
  • The cashback is credited to the Swiggy money wallet, which can be used to order on Swiggy.
  • Complimentary Swiggy One membership for 3 months worth Rs. 1199.
  • Annual fee is Rs. 500, waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakhs in a year.

Tej23

KF Rookie
I have the Swiggy Credit Card with a shared limit with my existing Millennia credit card. It is an awesome card if you use swiggy frequently. For food orders, I always use Swiggy only. My experience with Zomato has always been mediocre at best. With the Swiggy credit card, now I also order groceries and other essentials from Swiggy Instamart as it gives 10% cashback there too which is a great value back.

Plus, the card is issued on the MasterCard World platform which give some great benefits like complimentary golf lessons, which btw I recommend everyone to try at least once if you have never tried it yet. It is a great experience and a very good break from daily monotonous life. You get to meet some HNIs and connect with them which is always beneficial in the long run. Additionally, with the mastercard, you get attractive discounts on hotel bookings too.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hey @Tej23 . Is it upto 10% cashback - like 10% cashback upto Rs. 50 or pure 10% cashback without any amount limit?

Also, is the 10% cashback applicable across all the orders on Instamart and Online Food Order?

Tej23

KF Rookie
Hey @Tej23 . Is it upto 10% cashback - like 10% cashback upto Rs. 50 or pure 10% cashback without any amount limit?

Also, is the 10% cashback applicable across all the orders on Instamart and Online Food Order?
Hi @ShavirB it is pure 10%, no upto business. There is an upper capping of ₹1,500 per statement cycle for this 10% cashback. This means we can order stuff from swiggy for upto ₹15,000 a month, which in my opinion is a lot.

For your second question, yes, the cashback is available on all orders of Instamart, Swiggy, Dineout, Genie and the 10% is available over and above any other discounts/coupons available on Swiggy.

For eg: Let's say you place an order of ₹500 from a restaurant and since cricket World Cup is going on now, swiggy has a promotional coupon of 50₹ off, you can avail that on your order and then make payment with Swiggy card and still get 10% back. So essentially, 500-50= ₹450 and if you pay ₹450 from Swiggy cc, you will get 10% cb which is ₹45. So total saving of ₹95.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
i heard from next month they are going to credit cashback of swiggy credit card to card statement directly
my question is already i have
hsbc cashback card, sbi cashback card, hdfc millennia and some other cards
so is it worth to take it ?
and another question is recently when i applied for tata neu infinity hdfc told me that only one card allowed per customer
already i saw so many people hold one core card and two or three co branded cards
i don't understand why hdfc is not approving my application
so can anyone tell me how to get co branded cards ?
and is this card giving cashback on wallet load ?
and is this card giving 5% rp for buying egv in hdfc smartbuy ?
based on your replies i want to apply for this card
tia

hitirfan

KF Mentor
i heard from next month they are going to credit cashback of swiggy credit card to card statement directly
and another question is recently when i applied for tata neu infinity hdfc told me that only one card allowed per customer
already i saw so many people hold one core card and two or three co branded cards
tia
Cobranded card is to be applied from such apps like Swiggy or Tata Neu.
Limit is shared. See the banner I get in Tata Neu app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-08-07-07-18-419_com.tatadigital.tcp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-08-07-07-18-419_com.tatadigital.tcp.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 11

Skylar

KF Master
tia
Tata Neu I would avoid that, all their sites are overpriced.
I'm waiting for Swiggy to Offer me LTF swiggy card I'll switch from tata neu plus to swiggy card, even if LTF is not Offred when my renewal of tata neu card comes iI'llclose it and switch to swiggy card. Real cashback is 100 times better than tata neu coins.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Tata Neu I would avoid that, all their sites are overpriced.
I'm waiting for Swiggy to Offer me LTF swiggy card I'll switch from tata neu plus to swiggy card, even if LTF is not Offred when my renewal of tata neu card comes iI'llclose it and switch to swiggy card. Real cashback is 100 times better than tata neu
Agree
Cashback cards are good.
But for upi transactions, people are saying this card is best, giving 1.5%
No other card is giving this much return.
After this i heard bob snapdeal is good

Skylar

KF Master
Agree
Cashback cards are good.
But for upi transactions, people are saying this card is best, giving 1.5%
No other card is giving this much return.
After this i heard bob snapdeal is good
Yes that 1.5% return is good but that 1.5% comes as neu coins

1717845998343.png1717846022903.png
Bigbasket -273
Flipkart - 264
Rate diffrance - 9/- (3%)

same atta is high price on bigbasket compaired to flipkart
- Now I earned 1.5% neu coins and I'm buying with it I'm paying 3% extra for the same atta which I can get for lower on other sites and get extra cashback over it, but when I pay with neu coins no cashbacks.

- Thats my problem with neu coins 😅
I share my Tata Neu credit card Refferal code 😂 but never talk positive about that card.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Yes that 1.5% return is good but that 1.5% comes as neu coins

View attachment 779View attachment 780
Bigbasket -273
Flipkart - 264
Rate diffrance - 9/- (3%)

same atta is high price on bigbasket compaired to flipkart
- Now I earned 1.5% neu coins and I'm buying with it I'm paying 3% extra for the same atta which I can get for lower on other sites and get extra cashback over it, but when I pay with neu coins no cashbacks.

- Thats my problem with neu coins 😅
I share my Tata Neu credit card Refferal code 😂 but never talk positive about that card.
not 1.5%
1.5% for upi transactions and 5% for shopping in tata neu app
edit:
for upi transactions : infinity gives 1.5% and plus 1%
and for shopping : infinity gives 5% and plus 2%

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
not 1.5%
1.5% for upi transactions and 5% for shopping in tata neu app
edit:
for upi transactions : infinity gives 1.5% and plus 1%
and for shopping : infinity gives 5% and plus 2%
Read again!
I'm not talking about shopping with card, I'm talking about using the cashback (neu coins) you earned.
you got 1.5% return for spending on UPI
now if you want to use that 1.5% return on Tata neu using neu coins you are paying extra 1.5% so your net return is :unsure:

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Read again!
I'm not talking about shopping with card, I'm talking about using the cashback (neu coins) you earned.
you got 1.5% return for spending on UPI
now if you want to use that 1.5% return on Tata neu using neu coins you are paying extra 1.5% so your net return is :unsure:
Ok now i understand
As per my calculation, no profit no loss.
I will use those neucoins to buy milk

Skylar

KF Master
Okey Now regarding 5% on shopping!
Let's take atta dal chawal most common.
1717909178015.png 1717909239604.png

Bigbasket - 1152.88
Flipkart - 1,050

Bigbasket price after I get 5% on tata neu card = 1095.24
(5% of 1152.88 = 57.64)

So even after getting 5% return you are paying high price on tata neu 😂

(Consider you get 10% neu app plus neu card it cost you 1037, and On flipkart I purchased it basic card which gives 1% return then I pay 1040/- On tata neu after 10% it is costing me 1037 and on flipkart with 1% it is costing me 1040 diffrance is 3/- 🤣)

If i use ace card I pay 1034 and If i use flipkart card I only pay 998

Conclusion: On tata app you are shown you are saving a lot but when you compair it with other sites you'll understand that its all gimics.

Skylar

KF Master
- One more thing I'm not promoting Flipkart here, just took it for referance.
- I use One Card to buy grocery offline where I get 14% to 20% discount on Relince smart, Dmart, More, Vishal mart, Spancers and new more stores.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
- One more thing I'm not promoting Flipkart here, just took it for referance.
- I use One Card to buy grocery offline where I get 14% to 20% discount on Relince smart, Dmart, More, Vishal mart, Spancers and new more stores.
Create separate thread and tag me there
this thread is for swiggy card and we both talking about neu card here