Swiggy HDFC Credit Card Feedback

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi Guys, Swiggy HDFC has launched a new Credit Card where they're offering upto 10% on Swiggy. Has anyone applied for this? Need your honest feedback

santoshraut

KF Rookie
Hello, I have recently received HDFC Swiggy Card but not used even single time, because already getting highest discounts using my Axis Rewards Cards, Axis MyZone Card and HDFC Infinia Gift Vouchers.
This is regarding my last order, i ordered food of 456 Rs. If i pay by HDFC Swiggy Card, then i receives about 45 Rs cashback, but i paid by Axis Rewards Card and i received instant discount of Rs 136 Rs. (About 30%). For frequent orders gift vouchers is best option, you will get about 17% discount.

it is surely a good card , if you use swiggy a lot

• 10% cashback on all Swiggy orders, capped at Rs. 1500 per billing cycle.
  • 5% cashback on online purchases in a lot of categories up to Rs. 1500 per billing cycle.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions up to Rs. 500 per billing cycle.
  • This card gives cashback of up to Rs. 42,000 per year.
  • The cashback is credited to the Swiggy money wallet, which can be used to order on Swiggy.
  • Complimentary Swiggy One membership for 3 months worth Rs. 1199.
  • Annual fee is Rs. 500, waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakhs in a year.

Tej23

KF Rookie
I have the Swiggy Credit Card with a shared limit with my existing Millennia credit card. It is an awesome card if you use swiggy frequently. For food orders, I always use Swiggy only. My experience with Zomato has always been mediocre at best. With the Swiggy credit card, now I also order groceries and other essentials from Swiggy Instamart as it gives 10% cashback there too which is a great value back.

Plus, the card is issued on the MasterCard World platform which give some great benefits like complimentary golf lessons, which btw I recommend everyone to try at least once if you have never tried it yet. It is a great experience and a very good break from daily monotonous life. You get to meet some HNIs and connect with them which is always beneficial in the long run. Additionally, with the mastercard, you get attractive discounts on hotel bookings too.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hey @Tej23 . Is it upto 10% cashback - like 10% cashback upto Rs. 50 or pure 10% cashback without any amount limit?

Also, is the 10% cashback applicable across all the orders on Instamart and Online Food Order?

Tej23

KF Rookie
Hey @Tej23 . Is it upto 10% cashback - like 10% cashback upto Rs. 50 or pure 10% cashback without any amount limit?

Also, is the 10% cashback applicable across all the orders on Instamart and Online Food Order?
Hi @ShavirB it is pure 10%, no upto business. There is an upper capping of ₹1,500 per statement cycle for this 10% cashback. This means we can order stuff from swiggy for upto ₹15,000 a month, which in my opinion is a lot.

For your second question, yes, the cashback is available on all orders of Instamart, Swiggy, Dineout, Genie and the 10% is available over and above any other discounts/coupons available on Swiggy.

For eg: Let's say you place an order of ₹500 from a restaurant and since cricket World Cup is going on now, swiggy has a promotional coupon of 50₹ off, you can avail that on your order and then make payment with Swiggy card and still get 10% back. So essentially, 500-50= ₹450 and if you pay ₹450 from Swiggy cc, you will get 10% cb which is ₹45. So total saving of ₹95.