Tap & Pay Visa Offer

yaravinds9

KF Rookie
Dear Member,
I received a mail informing about Tap & Pay Visa offer.
The offer states to use the 'Tap & Pay' option first time and get Rs. 100.00 Amazon Pay voucher.
Use it next three times for another Rs. 200.00 Amazon Pay offer.

The question is 'Is this offer for each and every VISA credit cards' or only once per mobile number.
I have more than one credit card on VISA, so can I use it as many number of times as the credit cards, I have?

Any one have a clear idea?

- Thank you.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Dear Member,
I received a mail informing about Tap & Pay Visa offer.
The offer states to use the 'Tap & Pay' option first time and get Rs. 100.00 Amazon Pay voucher.
Use it next three times for another Rs. 200.00 Amazon Pay offer.

The question is 'Is this offer for each and every VISA credit cards' or only once per mobile number.
I have more than one credit card on VISA, so can I use it as many number of times as the credit cards, I have?

Any one have a clear idea?

- Thank you.
This is for all Visa cards whereby the cards are categorised as Active and Inactive cards. active cards are those on which atleast 1 tap to pay transaction has been done between Apr'23 and Mar'24. Inactive are those where no such transactions is made in such period. The offer which you have got is for inactive cards. The offer for active cards is that one needs to make 10 tap to pay transactions to get Rs 200 Amazon shopping voucher. You can use it accordingly on all your visa cards. For more details Google for Visa Tap and pay offer