Unable to Complete KYC on PayzApp - PAN Already Registered Issue

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue while trying to complete my KYC on PayzApp. Every time I attempt to register my PAN, I receive an error message stating that my PAN is already registered. I haven't used this PAN on PayzApp before, and I'm unsure why this error occurs.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 09.10.09_1ca88f7f.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 09.10.09_1ca88f7f.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 6

Skylar

KF Master
Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue while trying to complete my KYC on PayzApp. Every time I attempt to register my PAN, I receive an error message stating that my PAN is already registered. I haven't used this PAN on PayzApp before, and I'm unsure why this error occurs.

I assume you already have HDFC account?
are you using same number as one with HDFC bank account to rigister on PayZapp?

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I assume you already have HDFC account?
are you using same number as one with HDFC bank account to rigister on PayZapp?
Yes. My father has an account in hdfc and using the same mobile number in PayZapp. My mother also has an account and the same mobile number is registered over there. So In short there are 2 accounts with the same mobile number.
I hope that's not the issue?

I also experienced same issue bcoz i also have 2 accounts with same number.
Now even after changing number it is giving same problem.
I enquired from PayZapp customer care. They told your PAN card is registered with other number and we cannot delink your PAN card as their tema i still working on delinking process.

rahul7418

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,

We have digi youth account in which we are unable to do bank based KYC. We have entered PAN due to which we are not able to do bank based KYC. If you have any suggestion please let me know.