What will be the best short term investment for me? Please suggest.

Thor

KF Ace
I have 1.5 lakh rupees right now in my savings account and I am earning interest @ 7% p.a. on the same. If I invest in FD in the same bank, then FD will be done for 200 days giving me an interest rate of 8.75% p.a. Please suggest me some other investment plans with lowest risk and highest returns which should be higher than this 8.75% FD. I can invest my money for 1 to 2 years maximum. Any ideas?

Pavan_

KF Ace
FD is tye best thing I would say as per your profile (Low risk & Higher returns). The FD return you mentioned 8.75% is beating the today's inflation so You can go with that.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Interest > 8.75% and low risk and 1-2 years period.

Apart from FD, I don't think there is any other investment scheme for that.
if you want a higher interest rate then you'll need to take more risk for a shorter period.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I have 1.5 lakh rupees right now in my savings account and I am earning interest @ 7% p.a. on the same. If I invest in FD in the same bank, then FD will be done for 200 days giving me an interest rate of 8.75% p.a. Please suggest me some other investment plans with lowest risk and highest returns which should be higher than this 8.75% FD. I can invest my money for 1 to 2 years maximum. Any ideas?
Which bank giving you 8.75?

You can also check Wint Wealth for corporate bonds, but risk involved. Choose wisely.
Yes, these corporate bonds can be a good option for @Thor since they offer interest rates of up to 10.5%, but as you mentioned above, some risks are involved.

It reduces to an extent since Wint Wealth does its external verification and keeps the collateral (same or more valued). (I heard it from the Wint Wealth team member on one influencer's YouTube channel, and their site mentions zero defaults till now).

Small finance banks are safe up to 5 lakhs of FDs.

priyankap1812

KF Rookie
You can invest in SIP which are in lower risk side .Your principal amount will not get affected for the market but the return is quite high than FD