Where can I find the credit card excel for comparison?

I did go through it again. In the opening statement itself it was mentioned that you update this model every year but have NOT done for 2024 (for the reason you mentioned). However, where if the file from 2023?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I did go through it again. In the opening statement itself it was mentioned that you update this model every year but have NOT done for 2024 (for the reason you mentioned). However, where if the file from 2023?
Again, we NEVER said that we will share the excel (2023 or 2024) on the website. As pointed out, we'd specifically mentioned that the model is not updated because we're relying on the opinion of experts from the community.

Having said that, we would be open to sharing the model as a tool on our website sometime in the future. We can't commit on the timelines though.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Again, we NEVER said that we will share the excel (2023 or 2024) on the website. As pointed out, we'd specifically mentioned that the model is not updated because we're relying on the opinion of experts from the community.

Having said that, we would be open to sharing the model as a tool on our website sometime in the future. We can't commit on the timelines though.
Eagerly waiting for release of credit card comparison tool ✌️

rajib

KF Ace
Hi, we had created that excel specifically for our Youtube Videos. As of now we're NOT planning to release it publicly.
Then kindly make A app or web page where everyone can find the exact all the details of a particular card. We have to review every time YouTube video before applying any card or use any card for buy anything. It will be helpful for millions.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Then kindly make A app or web page where everyone can find the exact all the details of a particular card. We have to review every time YouTube video before applying any card or use any card for buy anything. It will be helpful for millions.
Happy to convert the excel into an App or website if any techie from the community can help us build this