Zero Forex Markup Cards List - Credit, Debit, Prepaid

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
So apparently there are a lot of companies offering Forex Cards with ZERO Forex Markup. Can we name a few cards here?

I'll go 1st
1) Niyo Global Card
2) IDFC Wow Card
3) Axis Burgundy private Card

Gigachad

KF Mentor
So apparently there are a lot of companies offering Forex Cards with ZERO Forex Markup. Can we name a few cards here?

I'll go 1st
1) Niyo Global Card
2) IDFC Wow Card
3) Axis Burgundy private Card
You forget the best..
Indie Debit card..
0 balance account+ 0forex fee + 0 atm charges.

purav

KF Rookie
Which one is best among Niyo Global and NiyoX currently? In terms of all forex facilities?
Niyo Global equitas bank debit card is the best.
1)Since it is a debit card it doesn't affect CIBIL.
2) You need to declare your travel 2 weeks prior to use it internationally, works smoothly.
3) You get live conversation rates which makes it much more efficient than any cash exchange platforms.
4) You can use international ATM services at 500rs per transaction + some additional fees at ATM .
5) Super easy to load money with UPI.

Niyo Global equitas bank debit card is the best.
1)Since it is a debit card it doesn't affect CIBIL.
2) You need to declare your travel 2 weeks prior to use it internationally, works smoothly.
3) You get live conversation rates which makes it much more efficient than any cash exchange platforms.
4) You can use international ATM services at 500rs per transaction + some additional fees at ATM .
5) Super easy to load money with UPI.
These ALL SAME facilities are being provided in NiyoX as well ! It provide debit card with zero balance too and no need to make any fds!

Yes Bank Uni credit card provides 0% forex fee and 1% unlimited cashback on everything. Problem is i don't know whether they are issuing this card or not. I asked a lot of executives from Yes Bank. They didn't have any idea and I tried through Uni app, and there the card was on coming soon status.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Why
Is you are getting credit card with zero forex. It's beneficial
bcoz forex can be loaded / negotiated in india and spent in local currency abroad.. no tension of markup and we know the exchg rate.. most 0% markup ccs are not great credit cards in general

aajmera

KF Expert
bcoz forex can be loaded / negotiated in india and spent in local currency abroad.. no tension of markup and we know the exchg rate.. most 0% markup ccs are not great credit cards in general
Thanks, it was really knowledge for me

At the moment I use below cards for forex
-) au igigo
-) indusind signature debit card
-) idfc niyo debit card

Never thought for forex card

zacobite

KF Mentor
Thanks, it was really knowledge for me

At the moment I use below cards for forex
-) au igigo
-) indusind signature debit card