Zerodha vs Groww

ZERODHA VS GROWW comparison in tabular format :-

CriteriaZERODHAGroww
BrokerageEquity delivery: FreeEquity delivery: Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
IntradayRs.20 per executed order or 0.03%, whichever is lowerRs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
F&ORs.20 per executed order or 0.03%, whichever is lowerRs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
Demat account opening feeRs 200 + 100 for commoditiesFree
Annual maintenance feeRs.300Free
Trading platformsKite, Pi, Kite ConnectGroww Web, Groww App
Margin/Leverage/ExposureUp to 5xUp to 5x
Investment optionsEquity, F&O, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOsEquity, F&O, Mutual Funds, IPOs
FeaturesWide range of features, including charting tools, technical indicators, and order placement optionsLimited range of features, ideal for beginners
app downloads (android)10 million (kite)10M+
app rating (android)4.14.3
app rating (app store)4.34.5
ways to contactPhone, email, live chat, and support ticketPhone, email, and live chat, support ticket
Type of brokerDiscount brokerDiscount broker
if you have any more points let me know, I will add to this comparison list

Last edited:
ZERODHA VS GROWW comparison in tabular format :-

CriteriaZERODHAGroww
BrokerageEquity delivery: FreeEquity delivery: Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
IntradayRs.20 per executed order or 0.03%, whichever is lowerRs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
F&ORs.20 per executed order or 0.03%, whichever is lowerRs.20 per executed order or 0.05%, whichever is lower
Demat account opening feeFreeFree
Annual maintenance feeRs.300Free
Trading platformsKite, Pi, Kite ConnectGroww Web, Groww App
Margin/Leverage/ExposureUp to 5xUp to 5x
Investment optionsEquity, F&O, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOsEquity, F&O, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOs
FeaturesWide range of features, including charting tools, technical indicators, and order placement optionsLimited range of features, ideal for beginners
app downloads (android)10 million (kite)10M+
app rating (android)4.14.3
app rating (app store)4.34.5
ways to contactPhone, email, live chat, and support ticketPhone, email, and live chat, support ticket
Type of brokerDiscount brokerDiscount broker
if you have any more points let me know, I will add to this comparison list
- Zerodha account opening is Rs 200 + 100 for commodities
- Groww doens't have Currency trading option

no one beats zerodha as on overall package.. u can do anything.. other platforms dont have aallll the options...
I disagree. It can vary from person to person. I find Groww's interface and UI much more user-friendly than Zerodha's. Groww perfectly meets my needs, and to my satisfaction, there are no maintenance charges or joining fees.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I disagree. It can vary from person to person. I find Groww's interface and UI much more user-friendly than Zerodha's. Groww perfectly meets my needs, and to my satisfaction, there are no maintenance charges or joining fees.
You haven't read my comment.. all i said is that zerodha+its apps offer the most options ( "everything") .. whereas others dont.. eg.. indmoney has no commodity trading, et money has no stock trading, groww doesnt have currenxy trading.. etx.. I am not commenting on whether it is good or not.. Good of you to disagree.. but do disagree to a valid point.. cheers..

Myself a NSE certified active intraday trader since 3 yrs and I was using groww before but one day one order showed me successfully executed but in background trade was running at the end when I checked my positions it was in loss so we had a discussion in our community and found out groww have a systematic issues and few account face these things.