BEST LIFETIME FREE RUPAY CREDIT CARD ..!

ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET A RUPAY SELECT/PLATINUM CREDIT CARD IN A LTF VARIANT .?....PLEASE TELL ME AN EASY WAY OF GETTING IT.

Kapilchand

KF Rookie
you can apply online through the RuPay website or other financial institutions offering RuPay cards. Look for specific cards like "RuPay Select" or "RuPay Platinum" that offer LTF benefits. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, have a good credit score, and provide the required documents for a smooth application process. ***********.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-credit/explore-the-credit-card-range

Hey,
There are many threads on this topic.
You could see those for reference and details.
The best option would be to check with the bank that you have account with, they should be able to provide you with ltf rupay card as you would have been a valuable customer for them.

Yeah , I got one .. Amazon pay icici
ANQ finance has launched pi rupay credit card which is Life time free .
Anq finance has launched its product in collaboration with yes bank .

It's a floater UPI credit card which means pi UPI credit card will be issued to you on the basis of Amazon pay credit card and it's limit will be shared .
It also gives reward points, you can check on their website .
As it is a new launch you can easily get .

It's a floater UPI credit card which means pi UPI credit card will be issued to you on the basis of Amazon pay credit card and it's limit will be shared .
As it is a new launch you can easily get .
Will surely check it out !! Thanks

As it is a new launch you can easily get

Basically .. I want a LTF RUPAY platinum/ Select credit card ,, with tons of privileges .. IS THAT EXIST ??
I understand your requirement but sadly due to the large number of credit card users in the ltf category a lot of cards have been devalued. So if you want better privileges then you might have to look at cards with fees. Just for UPI usage, as mentioned, you can get it from your bank.

If you want all the facilities LTF then you have to take multiple cards , then only your desire can be fulfilled
You are holding Amazon pay which is one of the best card in India right now

Yeah amazon pay icici car dis totally worth it .. but i love travelling .. so i miss the lounge access part .. and also i want a rupay card so that i can use it via upi .. thats why i am looking for a better RUPAY CARD which have atleast some good benefits !!! Anyways thanx ya’ll for replying . I respect it . Truly!

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I applied for anq card .. but its asking ?? Isn’t it free?
Card is free....but for membership of ANQ you need to pay....but it's not necessary that you are offered a credit card even after paying this membership fee...apply at your own risk if you otherwise don't need ANQ

launchcraft

KF Mentor
ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET A RUPAY SELECT/PLATINUM CREDIT CARD IN A LTF VARIANT .?....PLEASE TELL ME AN EASY WAY OF GETTING IT.
Best Rupay card till date is the HDF TATA NEU Infinity card, but it's not LTF it has a fee of 1499➕GST.

As per the current information they are offering card first year free i.e. 0 joining fee.
But you have to pay the renewal fee every year or can waive of the annual charges by using the minimum waiver amount for this card in the last year, that is 3,00,000 in an year.

If you are planning to avail so many benefits then I guess your usage will be fair enough to waive off the annual charges.
3,00,000 for an year is a fair amount if you use it for normal purchases, as a primary or secondary card.