Tell me to Get free any bank rupay credit card free lifetime

Mehardeep

KF Rookie
I have HDFC Bank credit card with limit of 10k , how to get another bank Rupay credit card for free lifetime . Am salaried person monthly income is 14k and gets salary in my HDFC account. Please help me to get another credit card

Skylar

KF Mentor
I have HDFC Bank credit card with limit of 10k , how to get another bank Rupay credit card for free lifetime . Am salaried person monthly income is 14k and gets salary in my HDFC account. Please help me to get another credit card
Kotak Leuage card if LTF but you have try your luck with kotak and recently people reported kotak stopped giving that card in rupay varient.​

Skylar

KF Mentor
Try, Jupiter Edge Rupay Credit Card issued by CSB bank. As of now it is mentioned in their site as LTF
But fintech company so ek bar pura reviews deklo youtube pe and then decide.

Prince

KF Expert
You have this card?
I Have this card and below is the details.
CSB Jupiter Edge Credit Card can earn you 2% cashback (convertible in cash) on Shopping /Travel or Dining. as per your selection. FYI - you have to pay this card via Jupiter App only.

Last edited by a moderator:

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Best Rupay card till date is the HDF TATA NEU Infinity card, but it's not LTF it has a fee of 1499➕GST.

As per the current information they are offering card first year free i.e. 0 joining fee.
But you have to pay the renewal fee every year or can waive of the annual charges by using the minimum waiver amount for this card in the last year, that is 3,00,000 in an year.

If you are planning to avail so many benefits then I guess your usage will be fair enough to waive off the annual charges.
3,00,000 for an year is a fair amount if you use it for normal purchases, as a primary or secondary card.