Best Rupay credit card for use UPI with good rewards and points. I already have a visa can for online shopping. I only looking for UPI payment.

dct11

KF Rookie
Best Rupay credit card for use UPI with good rewards and points. I already have a visa can for online shopping. I only looking for UPI payment.Not prefer hdfc infinity, Already have CSB.

Skylar

KF Master
Best Rupay credit card for use UPI with good rewards and points. I already have a visa can for online shopping. I only looking for UPI payment.Not prefer hdfc infinity, Already have CSB.
Yes Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card (Virtual) / BOB Snapdeal Credit Card with Flipkart Supermoney App:

- Earn 1% cashback from Yes Bank or Bank of Baroda.
- Additional cashback ranging from 0.10% to 5% using the Supermoney app.

For transactions above ₹2001:
Kotak Myntra RuPay Credit Card:
- Earn 1.25% cashback.
- Additional cashback when using the Supermoney app.

Note: SuperMoney is a new entrant in the market, currently offering cashback. However, this may change in the future, and they might discontinue the cashback offers.

dct11

KF Rookie
Tata
Yes Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card (Virtual) / BOB Snapdeal Credit Card with Flipkart Supermoney App:

- Earn 1% cashback from Yes Bank or Bank of Baroda.
- Additional cashback ranging from 0.10% to 5% using the Supermoney app.

For transactions above ₹2001:
Kotak Myntra RuPay Credit Card:
- Earn 1.25% cashback.
- Additional cashback when using the Supermoney app.

Note: SuperMoney is a new entrant in the market, currently offering cashback. However, this may change in the future, and they might discontinue the cashback offers.
Tata neu already reject my aplication.