Best salary account

akash90

KF Ace
Please recommend salary account for my friend approx in hand of 2 lakh per month.
He may prefer which gives a better card with the bank account along with other features

Ajit4693

KF Rookie
I would recommend an ICICI Bank Salary account as I have been holding my salary account for the last 10 years their service is exceptional and they also provide you with a dedicated Relationship manager. ICICI Mobile banking application and Net banking are easy to navigate and it's very user-friendly.

akash90

KF Ace
Do they provide any
I would recommend an ICICI Bank Salary account as I have been holding my salary account for the last 10 years their service is exceptional and they also provide you with a dedicated Relationship manager. ICICI Mobile banking application and Net banking are easy to navigate and it's very user-friendly.
Do they provide any card LTF with this account and what about demat services?

aajmera

KF Expert
What do you mean by exception service

Ajit4693

KF Rookie
What do you mean by exception service
Exceptional in the sense that they provide high level of service which satisfies the customer. I have never faced any issues till now as the relationship manager makes my work easy and hassle free.

aajmera

KF Expert
Exceptional in the sense that they provide high level of service which satisfies the customer. I have never faced any issues till now as the relationship manager makes my work easy and hassle free.
I am using hdfc bank salary account since 6 years.
-)They have given in basic debit card, where upgrade is chargeable
-) regalia first credit card, again upgrade is chargeable
I don't use remaining facilities much, but rm always try to sell me different things which I don't like much.

Do you think that icici or axis can provide better service.
I am in same salary level as above.

Ajit4693

KF Rookie
I am using hdfc bank salary account since 6 years.
-)They have given in basic debit card, where upgrade is chargeable
-) regalia first credit card, again upgrade is chargeable
I don't use remaining facilities much, but rm always try to sell me different things which I don't like much.

Do you think that icici or axis can provide better service.
I am in same salary level as above.
I also had issues with HDFC as they only try to sell each and every liability product the bank has but don't focus much on customer service. ICICI and Axis might provide you a better service in comparison with HDFC. Their mobile banking app is superb as they have everything at one place. I don't remember the last time I logged in to net banking as mobile app is more than enough for all services. In this salary range you can definately go with ICICI salary account.

aajmera

KF Expert
I also had issues with HDFC as they only try to sell each and every liability product the bank has but don't focus much on customer service. ICICI and Axis might provide you a better service in comparison with HDFC. Their mobile banking app is superb as they have everything at one place. I don't remember the last time I logged in to net banking as mobile app is more than enough for all services. In this salary range you can definately go with ICICI salary account.
My company provides salary account only in hdfc and axis
Do you think I should go for axis

Ajit4693

KF Rookie
My company provides salary account only in hdfc and axis
Do you think I should go for axis
I haven't used any services of Axis Bank but my friends do have an account with Axis Bank and they are not that satisfied with the services. If you compare HDFC and Axis in terms of service and facilities then HDFC is the best one.