Hdfc bank salary account variant

aajmera

KF Expert
Hi,

I am using hdfc salary account, but unsure of the features within my account.

It is mentioned that it's prime, however I am unable to find anything about it, like what all are the perks of this account.

Also, my company is giving me offer to open salary account in axis bank, and as per my salary variant axis bank said I will get burgandy account.

What are your thoughts about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-07-22-34-05-86_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-22-34-05-86_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68 (1).jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 16

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi,

It is mentioned that it's prime, however I am unable to find anything about it, like what all are the perks of this account.

Also, my company is giving me offer to open salary account in axis bank, and as per my salary variant axis bank said I will get burgandy account.

u have prime in hdfc and burgundy in axis.. wow.. thats like v different levels.. burgundy is great if u are able to leverage its benefits.. they will pester you for investment etc but u may push for Magnus for burgundy ltf card.. if u get it then definitely burgundy.. but overall hdfc is better in service.. negotiate and then decide

aajmera

KF Expert
u have prime in hdfc and burgundy in axis.. wow.. thats like v different levels.. burgundy is great if u are able to leverage its benefits.. they will pester you for investment etc but u may push for Magnus for burgundy ltf card.. if u get it then definitely burgundy.. but overall hdfc is better in service.. negotiate and then decide
At the moment I don't have burgandy is axis.
Axis bank offered me burgandy if I open salary account in axis.
My company does not allow me to open apart from these 2 banks

And yes, I want to learn to negotiate.
Hdfc has provided me with regalia first ltf and using it since last 3 years. It's of no use for me, but not offering millinia as ltf

aajmera

KF Expert
And what's the benefit for prime.
I myself is not sure

zacobite

KF Mentor
And what's the benefit for prime.
I myself is not sure
my model is slightly different.. i don't do any business with salary bank.. it is only for salary.. transfer to my main bank.. no emi / investment / special products from sal bank..

Hi,

How much salary credit to your bank account?