Earn 1% Cashback on Credit Card Payments - HDFC BillPay

Does this cycle count as calendar month(1st to 31st) ?

Or from last bill payment?

Suppose on april 25 i paid 75000 bill and received 750cashback
On2nd may if i do 75000 payment will i receive cashback?

i just opened an HDFC bank account and got a Millennia debit card. but they are saying that you won't receive any cashback on credit card bill payments through Millennia debit cards.

i also found this in the net banking in which they have written: " No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services"

can someone help here? are we getting cashback points on credit card bill payments via Milena's debit card?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-06 102309.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-05-06 102309.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Guys, wanted to share a unique way to earn 1% Cashback on Credit Card Payments from HDFC Billpay. Have been using this method from quite some time now.

Disclaimers:

1) You need to have a Savings Account + Debit Card with HDFC Bank, as the 1% Cashback will be on your Debit Card
2) This method does not work for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
3) If you have Easyshop Platinum debit card then you get a maximum cashback of 750 in a month. Or in other words your Credit Card Bill of max 75,000 will be eligibile for 1% cashback. This INR 750 cashback/ month is also valid on Easyshop Imperia, Preferred, Classic, and Women’s Advantage
If you have HDF's Millenia Debit Card, then the max cashback is capped to INR 400/ month.

Steps for earning 1% cashback

Step 1: Go to HDFC's Netbanking Portal (also valid on App)

Step 2: Got to "BillPay & Recharge" Option from the Top

Step 3: Select Credit Card Payment in the Add Biller Category

View attachment 22

Step 4: Select the Credit Card (almost all Credit Cards are available here)

Step 5: Enter your Card Details (Card Number) and Bill Amount

Step 6: In Payment Option, select Debit Card as an option (Cashback is not available on Bank Account)

Step 7: Enter OTP. Complete the Transaction.

Step 8: To track your reward points, go to Card Section ---> Enquire

View attachment 23

Step 9: Check and Redeem Card Points
Note: You can only redeem a min of 250 points. These points have a validity of max 1 year from the date of Credit

Step 10: Entire Process can be done via HDFC's App also

Let me know if you know of any other better ways to earn cashback on your Credit Card Payments?
I just opened an account in HDFC and got the Millienia debit card. when I checked on the net banking portal. it's showing that no cashback points on credit card bill payments
@ShavirB can you please help here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-06 102309.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-05-06 102309.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Does this cycle count as calendar month(1st to 31st) ?

Or from last bill payment?

Suppose on april 25 i paid 75000 bill and received 750cashback
On2nd may if i do 75000 payment will i receive cashback?
Calendar month....and you will receive cashback for both transactions as one is in Apr while other is in May