Earn 4000 rupees from Cred.

Hello all,
I'd like to share that how can one fill ocean from drops. I started using Cred in November 2021, at that time cred was just used to pay credit card bill and it gave reward for paying the bill. No doubt, Giving reward was their strategy of acquiring customers but many people use it, take the joining bonus and never go behind collecting 1 rupee or 2 rupees reward. I also did not notice that at starting and kept paying bills, later they started online payment option also. Once I saw that I am having balance of rupees 1000 as reward point, I realized that I even did not thought it can accumulate till 1000 and last month I paid my credit card bill of 4000 without taking out any real amount from my bank account. In 2.5 yeard I collected it till 4000 without investing a single penny. Now I am assuming how much cash these VC funded companies are burning to acquire and retain customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_025559.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_025559.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 77

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Hello all,
I'd like to share that how can one fill ocean from drops. I started using Cred in November 2021, at that time cred was just used to pay credit card bill and it gave reward for paying the bill. No doubt, Giving reward was their strategy of acquiring customers but many people use it, take the joining bonus and never go behind collecting 1 rupee or 2 rupees reward. I also did not notice that at starting and kept paying bills, later they started online payment option also. Once I saw that I am having balance of rupees 1000 as reward point, I realized that I even did not thought it can accumulate till 1000 and last month I paid my credit card bill of 4000 without taking out any real amount from my bank account. In 2.5 yeard I collected it till 4000 without investing a single penny. Now I am assuming how much cash these VC funded companies are burning to acquire and retain customers.
4000 rs. from cashbacks - you have a lot of patience 😀

Hello everyone,
I have been in Canada, people spend majority everything from their credit card. Also we use credit card for our supplier payments too.. though ours is small business but even from my personal credit cards we accumulated total of approx 6000 canadian dollars. Every penny counts , dont forget to fill fuel from credit cards 1% cash back retured + points earned on ICICI credit card.

zack54

KF Expert
Hello all,
Hey Sushil,
You are so lucky if you are earned 4000 as cashback from cred. I am also using cred since long time. I got the cashbacks for card payments but I don't think I got this huge amount as cashback. I have collected 76 lakhs of rewards points on cred, which I really don't have an idea where to use them in terms of cashbacks etc. Recently I noticed cred has degraded the rewards for bill payments.
If anybody has an idea please share that will be favorable.

Thanks

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hey Sushil,
You are so lucky if you are earned 4000 as cashback from cred. I am also using cred since long time. I got the cashbacks for card payments but I don't think I got this huge amount as cashback. I have collected 76 lakhs of rewards points on cred, which I really don't have an idea where to use them in terms of cashbacks etc. Recently I noticed cred has degraded the rewards for bill payments.
If anybody has an idea please share that will be favorable.

Thanks
Cred Pay is the new place for cashback

Hello all,
I've been using Cred from past 2 years, and collected around 2.5k cashback. Lets say you spent 5000 on your credit card then the trick is to pay 1000 of your bill everyday, they give you spins to gain cashback. Before they used to give spin for three days but not they have restricted it to only one day. But still it's better than not getting any cashback.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-01-06-30-13-226_com.dreamplug.androidapp-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-01-06-30-13-226_com.dreamplug.androidapp-edit.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 32

Skylar

KF Mentor
Lets say you spent 5000 on your credit card then the trick is to pay 1000 of your bill everyday, they give you spins to gain cashback. Before they used to give spin for three days but not they have restricted it to only one day. But still it's better than not getting any cashback.
Awesome :love:
thanks for the trick 🤝

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I've been using Cred from past 2 years, and collected around 2.5k cashback. Lets say you spent 5000 on your credit card then the trick is to pay 1000 of your bill everyday, they give you spins to gain cashback. Before they used to give spin for three days but not they have restricted it to only one day. But still it's better than not getting any cashback.
Yes, but these spins don't give decent cashback anymore. They give around Rs. 1 to Rs. 10 which is very low.

Wassi99

KF Rookie
Hello all,
I have got 16756 cashback so far from CRED :)

Attachments

• IMG_6382.jpeg
    IMG_6382.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 29

Wassi99

KF Rookie
Wow, Awesome bro.
Any tips and tricks?
Its been 5 years I am using Cred. Initially the cashback/reward rate was very high so maximum I got from initial 2-3 years. Then they cut down the cashback/rewards.

Along with that I have got many products free of cost initially using 100% cred coins.