Excited to join into this community

Suneelkumar07

KF Rookie
Hi my name is suneel kumar, i am excited to join this community and exciting to get to know new and enthusiastic people. Looking forward to share and receive knowledge from you all.
I have little bit knowledge about the credit cards and rewards but don't have the exact idea how much cap to spend and so.
If anyone are willing to discuss and share your opinions or knowledge, please it would be great. 😊

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hi my name is suneel kumar, i am excited to join this community and exciting to get to know new and enthusiastic people. Looking forward to share and receive knowledge from you all.
I have little bit knowledge about the credit cards and rewards but don't have the exact idea how much cap to spend and so.
If anyone are willing to discuss and share your opinions or knowledge, please it would be great. 😊
I am Lavanya from DELHI, marketing and finance consultant running my own business providing various services like portfolio management, financial consulting, wealth creation, etc etc...WE can connect to discuss more about finance..
YOU can ask me anything.