Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

ArminderSingh

KF Rookie
Hello Bekifaayati Team,

My name is Arminder Singh, and I currently live in Australia. I’m excited to be part of this team and look forward to collaborating with everyone. I’m eager to contribute and learn from all of you.

Best regards,
Arminder Singh

Noob

KF Rookie
Hey everyone,
IT Engineer here, somewhat illiterate in financial education, here to learn self finance management. Mostly concerned about my cibil score, I have 1 late payment in 2020, 6accounts, 1 personal loan, 3 credit cards, 2 consumer loans, around 5% credit utilisation. Still Cibil is 764 and it dropped by one point from the last one. Credit card limit is around 50% of of annual income. Any insight why cibil score is low or why it dropped? I did foreclose an EMI on a credit card though is it the reason?

Hello everyone,
I am Madhav Khandelwal. Currently pursuing CA. Finance & Stock Markets are a field of interest. Would love to gain as well as provide to this wonderful community.
Best wishes to everyone!
Hi
Myself Amit
I am new in stock market
Please guide about option trading and intraday
Regards

My hello to all, my name is Sunder Narwat, i am here to educate about cryptocurrency
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies since 2017 and doing cryptocurrency research since 2018
Hi
I am interested in crypto currency but due to lack of knowledge not able to start
Please guide me
Regards

mohit3965

KF Rookie
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hello friends. I'm professionally an advocate and have so much interest in credit card. This is the reason i joined this community to learn more about credit card.

anirban262

KF Rookie
Hi, I am Anirban Mukherjee, a working professional. I am 35 years old. I joined this community to learn and understand the money market and handling. I want to learn about easy investment plans, managing credit cards, etc. For professional work, I need to travel overseas often. So understanding and learning how to use my credit cards and other financial tools would be very helpful. Thank you.

Hey folks,
Myself Kartik
A young Engineer working in MNC company, with good knowledge of credit cards, finance and insurance.
I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine if possible.

MINAKSHI

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,
I am Minakshi, By profession I am a Banker having sound knowledge of finance, taxation and technology. I'm excited to be a part of this community and gain knowlege of current developments happening in finance sector.