Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

Ft_Vaishali

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone, I'm Vaishali Bajaj, an ambitious CA intermediate student with a strong foundation in Accounting Principles and Financial Analysis. I'm Thrilled to connect with people who share the same passion of mastering the world of finance and accounting.

Pix4r

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,

I’m excited to join this wonderful community and get to know each of you.

Myself Mr. Gurusevak Chane and i have a passion for Insurance and Financial sector.

I believe that by connecting with like minded individuals here, we can learn more from each other, share experiences and grow together.

Looking forward to engaging in meaningful discussions and contributing positively to this community.⭐

Pix4r

KF Rookie
Please suggest me shares for long term
Please suggest me shares for long term
Tata’s all shares as best in the class because of below mentioned pointers : -
1. They are into the market from approximately 150 years and mostly in all sectors and leading them.
2. Their shares provide good dividends.
3. It is trust worthy.
4. Tata’s are leading approximately in all markets and has good knowledge about it.
5. Harshad Mehta and other big bulls of the market as suggests this share for a relief free earning.
6. If you stay invested for a longer duration into Tata’s share then you will be financially free..!!

rushirathod

KF Rookie
Hello guys.
You are familiar with the fundamental details about me. (If you haven't checked my profile yet, feel free)
I've been exploring different ways to expand my skills and knowledge to increase my earning potential.It was lucky that I found the video of Bekifaayti, watched it, and now I'm here!
I'm new to finance, but I'm eager to learn and contribute to the community.

Thanks for reading.

Hi everyone,
I am Puneet Sankhla. I am founder of placement agency/ consultancy (Glorious HR services) having interest in finance and credit cards and want to keep myself updated about finance news and want to gain knowledge about credit cards more. Will share my experience on mistakes made by me during this journey. 😄

Isha Nigam

KF Rookie
Very very good evening everyone I am Isha Nigam currently I join with HDFC BANK My post is personal banker . So I have to know about all product .I am very querious about banking knowledge so one day I watched that information in youtube so I wanted to join this community for enhance my knowledge I am from Moradabad Delhi . That's all about me.

riya1

KF Rookie
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
12th completed starting BTECH
interested in personal finance
and knowledge in real estate.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mahmood Nasir Ansari. I currently work as a Team Manager in a Life insurance company From Last 6 Year. Before transitioning to the insurance industry, I accumulated five years of experience in telecom sales. I'm excited to connect with all of you and share insights from my journey in both fields. Looking forward to engaging discussions and learning from each other.​

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mahmood Nasir Ansari. I currently work as a Team Manager in a Life insurance company From Last 6 Year. Before transitioning to the insurance industry, I accumulated five years of experience in telecom sales. I'm excited to connect with all of you and share insights from my journey in both fields. Looking forward to engaging discussions and learning from each other.​