Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hey folks.
Myself Manish .
A young Engineer with some good knowledge of credit cards and banking and Personal Finance.
I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine if possible.
Hello, my name is Nikhil. Happy to see you here!

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
We're thrilled to have you all on our community of passionate individuals who share a common love for all things finance. Whether you're a seasoned investor, a budding entrepreneur, or just someone eager to learn about the world of finance, you've found your tribe.

Ankit_0508

KF Rookie
Hello everyone🙌🏻
Myself: Ankit.
I completed my bachelor’s and currently I’m running my family business and also part-time trader.
I have good experience of 2 to 3 years of trading and have quite good knowledge and experience with banking facilities with all known banks.
Here for gain some extra knowledge and happy to share my experience to someone who really wants.👍🏻

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Hi guys, Hema here - a Credit Card and Mutual Funds enthusiast. I have completed my bachelors degree in engineering last year and right now working with a tech startup as Data Analyst. Looking forward to learn from you all

anmol443

KF Rookie
Hello everyone my self Anmol Gupta and I am pursuing CA INTERMEDIATE and also doing B.COM(H) from DU . I have keen interest in personal finance and stock market these two things are like dopamine relase for me .
Excited to join this wonderful community with the like minded people over here.
Seeking to learn new things from you guys.

Thank You

swapnil

KF Rookie
Sup Bois
Swapnil joshi here, v much intrested in finance and investing in general creditcards a bit here and there 20 as of now so 💀 I dint have access to gud ccs yet but ye def thoda bahut intrested I hope to give and take knowledge in this community have a noice day y'all

Santosh

KF Rookie
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to be a part of this community! By day, I'm an IT engineer, deeply immersed in the world of technology. However, beyond the digital realm, I've developed a passionate interest in personal finance. Whether it's making informed investment decisions, understanding loans, optimizing returns during tax filing, or simply strategizing to create wealth, I'm here to share my insights and learn from all of you.

GarvMadan

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,
I am Garv Madan, By profession I am a lawyer having sound knowledge of finance, taxation and technology. I'm excited to be a part of this community and gain knowlege of personal finance and developments in the world of investments.

Hello Everyone,
I am Garv Madan, By profession I am a lawyer having sound knowledge of finance, taxation and technology. I'm excited to be a part of this community and gain knowlege of personal finance and developments in the world of investments.
How is like to be a lawyer with finance knowledge like , what do you do ? Very curious to know

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to be a part of this community! By day, I'm an IT engineer, deeply immersed in the world of technology. However, beyond the digital realm, I've developed a passionate interest in personal finance. Whether it's making informed investment decisions, understanding loans, optimizing returns during tax filing, or simply strategizing to create wealth, I'm here to share my insights and learn from all of you.
Hey Santosh, fellow IT engineer this side⚡