How to i Remove cibil enquiries

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
We cannot remove CiBIL enquires. CIBIL tracks the number of enquiries made in the last few months (around 6 months).
So, it'll eventually decrease with time if you stop checking/applying for new credit services.

Manni345

KF Mentor
To request the removal of an erroneous hard inquiry from a CIBIL report, you can:
Visit the "Dispute Resolution" section of the company's official website
Click on the "Consumer Dispute Resolution" tab

Skylar

KF Mentor
How to i remove cibil enquiries..?
If bank dose multiple enquires for one application (Loan/Credit card) or it does without your consent then you can raise a dispute with the TransUnion (Cibil) Or directly complain to CC of respective bank, and if falls under the above criteria they'll remove it.

In the pursuit of a home loan, I engaged with various banks and entrusted my documents to a DSA (Direct Selling Agent) authorized for loan processing. Regrettably, without my explicit consent, two loan enquiries appeared on my credit report—attributed to Bank of Maharashtra and State Bank of India.

Upon discovering these unauthorized entries, I promptly initiated a dispute process with the respective banks, only to encounter denial of their erroneous nature. Undeterred, I escalated the matter via email communication, yet the banks maintained their stance. Subsequently, after a third attempt, this time addressed to the RBI Ombudsman, and enduring a three-month process, the unauthorized loan enquiries were expunged from my CIBIL report.

This experience underscores the importance of diligent oversight in safeguarding one's financial integrity and highlights the significance of seeking recourse through appropriate regulatory channels.

zacobite

KF Mentor
In the pursuit of a home loan, I engaged with various banks and entrusted my documents to a DSA (Direct Selling Agent) authorized for loan processing. Regrettably, without my explicit consent, two loan enquiries appeared on my credit report—attributed to Bank of Maharashtra and State Bank of India.

Upon discovering these unauthorized entries, I promptly initiated a dispute process with the respective banks, only to encounter denial of their erroneous nature. Undeterred, I escalated the matter via email communication, yet the banks maintained their stance. Subsequently, after a third attempt, this time addressed to the RBI Ombudsman, and enduring a three-month process, the unauthorized loan enquiries were expunged from my CIBIL report.

This experience underscores the importance of diligent oversight in safeguarding one's financial integrity and highlights the significance of seeking recourse through appropriate regulatory channels.
You gave it to a DSA to do what? obviously there will be multiple enquiry and for HL it is common.. Good for you.. However the effort was misplaced according to me.. wasn't required as it wdnt have chgd ur score much..

i given the documents to DSA as he promised me to sanction a home from one of the NBFC. Since multiple banks rejected my home loan application I don't have any option to trust on DSA. However I agree my score was not changed much even after removing the HL enquiry,