I never taken loan but still showing in my cibil.

Lucifer38

KF Rookie
Same happened to me
I checked my report recently and found that there is one account which was opened in 2021, but i don't recall creating that
Also, it shows that my payment is delayed, that is also very unlikely, as i never default my payments.
After the 2021 update, the loan account don't show any update. Neither it is marked closed.
It has drastically affected my CIBIL and CRIF score, my Experian score is not affected much (That's what i think)
Please help what should i do
I have emailed to the concerned lender today, hoping to get a reply.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
BNPL facilities appear as loans in credit reports. Just check if you had taken any such facility from Amazon/ Flipkart or any such similar thing from any other site. These are provided by various NBFCs who are notorious in not updating the same correctly. Also taking too many BNPL facility will show as too many personal loans in your report which affects your score negatively.

Lucifer38

KF Rookie
I did checked, none of them correlates to the loan. Additionally, the report mentioned the the loan type as 'Others', instead of personal loan.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
BNPL may show as others as well. The credit report should show the amount of loan as well. Did you take any BNPL facility of that amount close to that time?

Lucifer38

KF Rookie
Yes i checked, even checked all my orders during the loan starting date. But nothing matched.
Even i looked upon the account number, it seems like something of "DX Delivery services"
But i never took loans for delivery services
I'm just waiting for reply from the lender company