I want a Rupay Credit Card, Shall I go for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Card? or is there a better alternative

zack54

KF Mentor
Also, can some one list Rupay Cards which are lifetime
Hello there, one of the best rupay card as per my opinion is Axis Kwik card. It is lifetime free and It will give you 2 percent of cashback also when you complete your first transaction you will get reward of Rs. 250 as well.

This is a virtual card and you can apply it from the Kiwi app. Also if your card is approved you will have to make your payments through the kiwi app by scanning the QR code. Referral program is also there for this card which benefits both of them with Rs. 250. If interested I will refer you.

Note:- Payment decline sometime for Paytm merchants.

Last edited:

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello there, one of the best rupay card as per my opinion is Axis Kwik card. It is lifetime free and It will give you 2 percent of cashback also when you complete your first transaction you will get reward of Rs. 250 as well.

This is a virtual card and you can apply it from the Kiwi app. Also if your card is approved you will have to make your payments through the kiwi app by scanning the QR code. Referral program is also there for this card which benefits both of them with Rs. 250. If interested I will refer you.

Rewards money you can instantly transfer in your bank account.

Sanjoy

KF Rookie
Also, can some one list Rupay Cards which are lifetime free?
Axis Kwik Credit Card is best every terms of rupay Varient card. Which is already mentioned.

Also if you already have an ICICI Credit Card, you can check in your imobile app there might be a pre-approved ICICI Coral rupay credit card in LTF condition.
Or if don't have ICICI Credit Card, you can apply ICICI platinum visa CC, & after approval you might eligible for this coral card too.
Though it's rewards structure very poor. But you can consider for UPI payment with a LTF credit card.

Tata new HDFC card has better rewards structure, but it isn't LTF.

zack54

KF Mentor
Axis Kwik Credit Card is best every terms of rupay Varient card. Which is already mentioned.

Also if you already have an ICICI Credit Card, you can check in your imobile app there might be a pre-approved ICICI Coral rupay credit card in LTF condition.
Or if don't have ICICI Credit Card, you can apply ICICI platinum visa CC, & after approval you might eligible for this coral card too.
Though it's rewards structure very poor. But you can consider for UPI payment with a LTF credit card.

Tata new HDFC card has better rewards structure, but it isn't LTF.
Tata Neu Hdfc card is beneficial if you use the card on the Tata neu app also rewards are not as much beneficial as compare to the Kwik card.

anshsingh8854

KF Rookie
With IDBI Bank `Winnings' Credit Card, always enjoy an extra convenience, security, and flexibility wherever you go!
  • 2 Delight Points for every 100 spent on your card
  • flat 10% Cashback*# on all transactions with minimum value of Rs. 500/- done within 90 days of card receipt
  • earn 500 more Delight Points with just 5 transactions of value Rs.1000 each per month
  • double Delight points on your Birthday month
  • Waiver of 1%* fuel surcharge
  • Personal Accidental Insurance: Cover of 10.00 lakh
  • Airport lounge access
  • And many more

santoshraut

KF Expert
Yes, I have almost all RuPay Credit Cards, in my case HDFC TATA NEU RuPay card is beneficial among all other cards, I received it life time free. I achieve maximum benefits through Tata Neu App.

I had called axis customer support they mentioned it is not 2% cashback, it is 2 Reward point per Rs 200 spent and 1 Reward point = INR 0.20 which makes it 0.2% and secondly that goes as reward points which I can't convert into cash. Can buy only products or vouchers from these reward points. Can you please confirm?

Azeem

KF Rookie
I had called axis customer support they mentioned it is not 2% cashback, it is 2 Reward point per Rs 200 spent and 1 Reward point = INR 0.20 which makes it 0.2% and secondly that goes as reward points which I can't convert into cash. Can buy only products or vouchers from these reward points. Can you please confirm?
When you use Kiwi App for Scan and Pay Transactions you get 4 Kiwis per 50 Rs. And 4 kiwis= Rs 1
And when you pay online using kiwi app or kiwi upi id, you get 2 kiwis per 50 Rs.
And you can easily redeem these Kiwis and they get credited into your bank account instantly.

Note that Axis Edge rewards are different from Kiwis.

When you use Kiwi App for Scan and Pay Transactions you get 4 Kiwis per 50 Rs. And 4 kiwis= Rs 1
And when you pay online using kiwi app or kiwi upi id, you get 2 kiwis per 50 Rs.
And you can easily redeem these Kiwis and they get credited into your bank account instantly.

Note that Axis Edge rewards are different from Kiwis.
Got it! Thankss

I am considering this card but got rejected. It said I already have other Axis card but that was back in April 23. How long is the cooldown period for Axis Bank ?

aladeen

KF Rookie
I have rupay variants of the Tata Neu Infinity, Axis Indian Oil and ICICI coral CC's. I use Tata Neu card for all my UPI payments which gives me 1.5% value back. This is best for me as it is LTF for me. I got this card with 0 Joining Fee and chargeable Renewal Fee but during last IPL they gave the spend based opportunity on Tata Neu app to convert this to LTF, so I took it. If anyone uses tata products and doesn't mind using their app for their purchases then it is best. Also 0 convenience fees on bill payments, international lounge access and can use neucoins on almost all tata brands either online or offline. This has given me best value overall.