I want a Rupay Credit Card, Shall I go for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Card? or is there a better alternative

luciferocious

KF Mentor
With IDBI Bank `Winnings' Credit Card, always enjoy an extra convenience, security, and flexibility wherever you go!
  • 2 Delight Points for every 100 spent on your card
  • flat 10% Cashback*# on all transactions with minimum value of Rs. 500/- done within 90 days of card receipt
  • earn 500 more Delight Points with just 5 transactions of value Rs.1000 each per month
  • double Delight points on your Birthday month
  • Waiver of 1%* fuel surcharge
  • Personal Accidental Insurance: Cover of 10.00 lakh
  • Airport lounge access
  • And many more
I think you need an IDBI sb to get this card and your sb should be atleast 1yr old

imkj

KF Rookie
Hello there, one of the best rupay card as per my opinion is Axis Kwik card. It is lifetime free and It will give you 2 percent of cashback also when you complete your first transaction you will get reward of Rs. 250 as well.

This is a virtual card and you can apply it from the Kiwi app. Also if your card is approved you will have to make your payments through the kiwi app by scanning the QR code. Referral program is also there for this card which benefits both of them with Rs. 250. If interested I will refer you.

Note:- Payment decline sometime for Paytm merchants.
They are no longer on-boarding customers

I already have 3 Axis bank credit card. Can I get the 4th card because I was told that you can get maximum 3 cards of the axis bank. Anyone has idea about that?