Is NBFC safe ?

mukund786

KF Rookie
Hi there,
I am currently looking for Home Loan nearby my current Home. nearby the area I am familiar with
but the issue is Property mapping hasn't been done in my location.
I am based in Delhi. so I am only left with NBFC's so I am thinking of going with Bajaj or Tata Capital
any one of you have gone with any NBFC's for home loan ? if yes please share your experience
I wanna know how their floating interest works? and what Interest rate do they have at the moment

really looking forward to see some replies here :)

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
The most important thing might be is that they won't be able to offer you the interest rate that is offered by govt or private banks. But surely, it will be easier for you to get loan from NBFCs. You must make sure that there is zero forclosure fees that would make a big difference

adv.mansi

KF Rookie
Hi there,
I am currently looking for Home Loan nearby my current Home. nearby the area I am familiar with
I am based in Delhi. so I am only left with NBFC's so I am thinking of going with Bajaj or Tata Capital
any one of you have gone with any NBFC's for home loan ? if yes please share your experience
I wanna know how their floating interest works? and what Interest rate do they have at the moment

Interest rates offered by NBFCs for home loans can range from around 8% to 12%, depending on the market conditions and the borrower's profile. It's advisable to compare the interest rates offered by multiple NBFCs before finalizing a home loan to get the best deal.

In conclusion, NBFCs can be a safe option for a home loan as long as you do thorough research, understand the terms and conditions, and ensure the credibility of the company.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi there,

NBFCs are also regulated and they are giving You money so no need to worry.. but stick to reputed nbfc like bajaj / tata etc.. avoid the others like IIFL or Indiabulls or something like that.. Piramal Finance is an upcoming one