Not able to open account online in Indusind bank.

Humanbeing

KF Rookie
So I was trying to open the Indusind Delight Account online but I am not able to do so as I had Paytm FD which has been closed last year, but can’t open Indie or Delight account online. I don’t want to visit the branch as those bankers will try to sell their product with conditional MAB requirement, but there is no online solutions. Is there anyone who’s having the similar experience?

k7saurav

KF Rookie
So I was trying to open the Indusind Delight Account online but I am not able to do so as I had Paytm FD which has been closed last year, but can’t open Indie or Delight account online. I don’t want to visit the branch as those bankers will try to sell their product with conditional MAB requirement, but there is no online solutions. Is there anyone who’s having the similar experience?
Hey, I also faced same issue with IndusInd delight account but recently I successfully opened Indie account with the same KYC details. And IndusInd Bank generated a new customer ID for indie account.
Don't know how IndusInd bank generated a new customer id for the same PAN number but it happened.