SBI Simply click

ShahilD

KF Expert
I applied for the SBI Simply Click credit card three days back, but I'm not sure if it's been approved yet. I called customer support, and they told me that an executive will contact me.
My question is whether I should opt for this card or not. I already have two credit cards, and I'm not sure if this one excites me as much.
I think it offers 2.5% returns on some preferred brands, but I still have to pay the joining and annual charges. Is there any way to get it LTF?
Or should I just skip the card? Also, l've had my number forwarded for a month, so they can't contact me anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_5205.png
    IMG_5205.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 22

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
This card is actually worth it. If you spend mostly on the brands that they offer cashback on. Stil there are a number of better credit cards available in the market if they can offer or approve it. Which credit cards you already have?

ShahilD

KF Expert
This card is actually worth it. If you spend mostly on the brands that they offer cashback on. Stil there are a number of better credit cards available in the market if they can offer or approve it. Which credit cards you already have?
Moneyback Plus and IDFC WOW

ShahilD

KF Expert
It was your 1st Unsecured Card right? I have Few Questions. How old was your Wow card when you Received this offer? Also How Old was your Hdfc Account when you Received the Offer?
I replied to you on your latest thread . I am using my HDFC account regularly from the past 2 years. And talking about IDFC wow , I got it after the MB+ to balance my credit lines as advised by most of the credit managers

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
I replied to you on your latest thread . I am using my HDFC account regularly from the past 2 years. And talking about IDFC wow , I got it after the MB+ to balance my credit lines as advised by most of the credit managers
Got it! i Started my Journey with a FD CC 4 months ago and just added another FD CC, Also Opened a HDFC DigiSave Account and Now Waiting for Pre-Approved Offer

ShahilD

KF Expert
Got it! i Started my Journey with a FD CC 4 months ago and just added another FD CC, Also Opened a HDFC DigiSave Account and Now Waiting for Pre-Approved Offer
That’s awesome! It looks like we’ve been on our credit journey for almost the same amount of time

ShahilD

KF Expert
That's absolutely correct. And another thing, try to get a core card as your first HDFC cc . Because I have seen countless subs on Reddit claiming that they are not getting a pre approved offer of a core card(after getting a co-branded) even if they maintain a good relationship

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Would you mind me asking about your 2 secured cards?
Ofc Not. I got my First Card on 19th June to Be Precise. It was The Cheapest Option Available Back then with only 2k FD(Paisabazaar Step Up cc). And i have No Use of Cards as Such, Just a Thing you know wanting to have Good Credit Cards haha. Second is Super Card By Super Money UPI and the FD amount starts from Rs.100. I did 1k FD. And this was on 9th Oct.

ShahilD

KF Expert
Ofc Not. I got my First Card on 19th June to Be Precise. It was The Cheapest Option Available Back then with only 2k FD(Paisabazaar Step Up cc). And i have No Use of Cards as Such, Just a Thing you know wanting to have Good Credit Cards haha. Second is Super Card By Super Money UPI and the FD amount starts from Rs.100. I did 1k FD. And this was on 9th Oct.
Ouh that's cool. Im not aware of the latter one. Anyways, I got the Firsy WOW cc because I already had an account in IDFC. And the card comes with zero forex markup fees which will eventually help me when I'll be planning my abroad trip.

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Ouh that's cool. Im not aware of the latter one. Anyways, I got the Firsy WOW cc because I already had an account in IDFC. And the card comes with zero forex markup fees which will eventually help me when I'll be planning my abroad trip.
Oh Nice! Good luck with your Trip

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
That's absolutely correct. And another thing, try to get a core card as your first HDFC cc . Because I have seen countless subs on Reddit claiming that they are not getting a pre approved offer of a core card(after getting a co-branded) even if they maintain a good relationship
Thanks for the Suggestion, let's hope for the best

ShahilD

KF Expert
I received another voucher from HDFC smart buy and I got the amazon prime shopping edition for just 100 odd rupees which originally costs 399