What are diffrent charges on trading/investment and also for dmat account

As I'm new to investments, what and all charges or fee will be there and chages on dmat account too, when we invest on a stock/ETF how much will it be and which platform would be good to use with less charges

Also what about mutual funds, what diffrent charges Will added along with it

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
There will be charges for Demat account are charges annually but it depends upon the investment amount. If the securities are less than 50k then there won't be any annual charges. If the securities are between 50k to 2 lakh then the charges are 100 plus any applicable taxes. Apart from that there some charges of deliveries of stocks but some platform offer it for free

launchcraft

KF Mentor
As I'm new to investments, what and all charges or fee will be there and chages on dmat account too, when we invest on a stock/ETF how much will it be and which platform would be good to use with less charges

Also what about mutual funds, what diffrent charges Will added along with it
Many full service brokers are there like Angel One, ICICI Direct, etc and some discount brokers are also ther like Zerodha, Upstox, etc.
They don't charge you when you are doing the investments or purchasing/selling any stock but they do charge some AMC- Annual Maintenance Charges to hold your stocks in that DEMAT account.
The charges are being deducted from your Demat account either annually or quarterly basis.
You can go with Angel ONE, it seems to be the best with less charges and some features like stock trading, research and advisory, etc.

Also what about mutual funds, what diffrent charges Will added along with it.
You can try Fyers as it have 0 AMC till now and its a great platform to do investing and a very good platform for intraday trading.
And in case of mutual funds you can try ET Money App.