Can anyone tell me about some of the best debit cards or are they just the same?

I think you can get overdraft facility in your bank account so that way can serve as a credit on debit card...

Debit cards do get discount offers ...I know for HDFC you get

one more benefit for HDFC platinum debit cards you get free airport lounge access....domestic toh I know ....international ka pta ni..need to check

Ayaz Lakhani

KF Rookie
Some of the debit cards with highest cashback accross multiple categories as well as lounge access are HDFC easyshop platinum, HDFC millenia, IDFC (almost all variants). Indusind visa signature/platinum and also mastercard world. RBL signature variant (don't know the exact name but fees is about 1500++). There are others like axis burgundy ones and indusind pioneer but they require a very high NRV with the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do banks offer reward credits or other kind of discount on debit card as well?

HDFC Bank Debit Cards​

Some of the most popular cards offered by HDFC for online shopping are:
  • EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
  • Times Points Debit Card
  • RuPay Premium Debit Card
  • HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
  • EasyShop Business Debit Card
  • EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card

• Some of the most popular debit cards offered by Axis Bank for online shopping are:
    • Axis Bank Privee Debit Card
    • Priority Platinum Debit Card
    • Ladies first Debit Card
    • Titanium rime Debit Card
    • Titanium Rewards Debit Card
    • Gold Plus Debit Card
    • MasterCard Classic Debit Card

• Some of the more popular debit cards offered by IndusInd for online shopping are:
      • Platinum Plus Debit Card
      • International Classic Visa Debit Card
      • International Gold Visa Debit Card
      • Maximum Platinum Visa Debit Card
      • Signature Debit Card and the Platinum Premier Debit Card

HDFC Platinum Debit Card holders will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card. Up to 5 lakhs only. Up to 4 lakhs for lower card variants.