Fi Money rejected my application for Fi Forex Debit card

After having seen videos of this community and other channels, i decided to open an account with Fi Money mainly for the benefits the debit card has and I have a planned foreign travel.
I filled in all the details and while on video KYC their app took 45 minutes and I waited, but then decided to re-open app and it asked for video verification again. Then immediately after a min it said we are unable to verify your details so we can not open your account.

I did not got any clarification on what parameter or guideline it was rejected as they only reverted that as per internal policies

My CIBIL is 800+ and salary range is good enough, any one else face this issue and able to identify the reason for this?

I think you should check with cc first or may have received email?
I cant apply for CC too as there App just show that they can't process my requests, here is their reply

"Based on our internal policies and procedures, we are unable to proceed with your onboarding process on the app at this time.

But don’t worry! We’ll let you know if and when this changes."

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I cant apply for CC too as there App just show that they can't process my requests, here is their reply

"Based on our internal policies and procedures, we are unable to proceed with your onboarding process on the app at this time.

But don’t worry! We’ll let you know if and when this changes."
By any chance do you have a Federal Bank Savings Account?