Is applying for Scapia card is worth it now ?

Skylar

KF Mentor
Points to be noted!
- federal bank would not approve your card if you have more than 2 credit enquiries in recent months.
- If follow the recent news, Federal bank had reduced the credit limits of many users without intimating them.

Points to be noted!
- federal bank would not approve your card if you have more than 2 credit enquiries in recent months.
- If follow the recent news, Federal bank had reduced the credit limits of many users without intimating them.
Yeah, I know about that. That's why I was worried. There are not many recent videos about people applying for scapia credit card on YouTube.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Yeah, I know about that. That's why I was worried. There are not many recent videos about people applying for scapia credit card on YouTube.
Yes, and RBI coming with new rules every month and these fintech companies are devaluing the cards. And federal has one card policy if we get scapia we can't there core cards if we have their core cards they won't give scpia

Tell me about your experience with this card.
And overall experience with AU bank.
First time tried 1 year ago, didn't get approval.

Few months back opened a zero balance savings account with them. Then after 1 month applied in Swipe Up platform and the card I used to compare it with, was AMAZON PAY ICICI as it had the highest limit at that time.

Then Swipe up platform offered AU XCITE ACE CC, with LTF benefits.
I get straight 1% cashback if spend is above, 7500 in a month. Then 2% if above 12500, then 3% if spent is more than 20000. Maximum cashback is 750rs per billing cycle. So I spent around 25K per month.

Interesting thing is it also gives cashback on Jewelry stores. Bought a ring for 30K and got straight 750rs cashback in offline purchase. Also You get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter, i.e. 8 free visits annually. I have already used 2. And there is no spend based criteria. And I am getting offers notifications on my WhatsApp when a sale is going on AMAZON or Flipkart where AU Bank offers are applicable. Usually offers appear for a single day.

So my overall experience with this card is very, very good. Using this as primary card since.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Latest Review of Scapia Credit Card in this thread