Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

Hello friends, My name is Akash Singh. A simple ordinary boy living in this extraordinary world😀. I am currently a college student and recently graduated from b.com hons from Delhi University. As you know I am commerce background so I have knowledge about personal finance, stock market and banking related like credit card and loans.

I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to learn more new and also share my knowledge as far as possible.

ajit sahu

KF Ace
hello. my self ajit sahu from berhampur, odisha. I want to learn new investment opportunity with little or moderate cost for better returns also i want to use every possible way to get rewards from various channels and manage the resources around us for betterment of myself and for others also.

VkNarola

KF Rookie
Hello, I'm vrushank, by profession I'm pharmacist but I'm very passionate about stock market. I also invert in stock market and have great knowledge about it. I also looking to gain more knowledge of stocks and other financial things.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I'm vrushank, by profession I'm pharmacist but I'm very passionate about stock market. I also invert in stock market and have great knowledge about it. I also looking to gain more knowledge of stocks and other financial things.
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here!

Kia Ora,
Myself Gurpreet Singh, am a B.com 2nd Year Student. I have a knowledge of personal finance and looking forward to gain knowledge and experience in Investment analysis and financial markets.

Husain

KF Rookie
Hey everyone! Excited to be here! I just started my professional career and would love to learn more about finance and get my finances right!

sunny16bansal

KF Rookie
Hi everyone!
I am Sunny. I am a data analyst by profession. I am a personal finance enthusiast who likes to read and explore more content on it. My core interest is in understanding investment opportunities to maximize the creation of wealth, tax reduction tips, credit card hacks to fulfill wants in life. It would be great to be a part of a community where I can learn and contribute to share my knowledge!

nirnay

KF Rookie
Hi, I am Nirnay, though being a biologist, I have very limited knowledge on finance, I would be glad to help you people on topics like credit card, banking and investing. Also always welcome you to share your knowledge on these.

hrushup

KF Rookie
Hello everyone,

I'm Hrushikesh, a UI/UX designer. Right now, I'm learning a lot about how to handle money wisely and make it grow. My mission is to share this knowledge with as many people as possible, especially those who don't know much about managing money and building wealth.

yasir.4u

KF Rookie
Hey folks, Hope you all are enjoying the weekend.
I am Yasir currently working in a BFSI.
Excited to be part of this group. I am here to learn new things and share my knowledge in the fintech industry. Looking forward to for joining the conversation.
If there's any whatsApp group then please do add me as well.
Thanks and regards.

Chiragsinghi

KF Rookie
Hii Everyone. I M Chirag Singhi. I m a LED Lighting Importer and Supplier by Primary profession. I am also a consultant for Long/Short Term Shares / MF Investments and Savings Portfolios. I am also a Certified Numerologist , a Certified Lama Fera Healer, a Vaastu Consultant & a Logo/Stationery Photoshop/Corel Designer as per Numerology. I am From Chennai and give services PAN India in most of the Modalities. I have been a Member of Few Business Forums and few Spiritual forums as well. Experience of more than 18 Yrs in Finance & Business.

Rishav_rv

KF Rookie
Hey guys I’m rishav I’m a b.com Hons graduate from delhi university and now preparing for CA and I am trying not to miss any opportunities for working with knowledgeable person because I believe at the end degrees doesn’t matter but knowledge matters to be honest I’m not the best at finance but I’m a quick learner and I’m all set to learn with bekifaayati and to gain more knowledge about finance and I have also kept business economics as a specialized paper during my graduation days