Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

Sayantan

KF Ace
Hi Everyone,
Myself Sayantan.
A highly Experienced Network Security Engineer with some good knowledge of debit/credit cards, Personal/Corporate/Public/Behavioral Finance.
I am glad to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine accordingly when needed to make everyone to take a logical, practical & rationalized decisions. Thanks.

Greetings everyone! My name is Ravi & it’s an absolute pleasure to be here! I am a finance professional with 15 years of industry experience with interest into personal finance, banking, tax planning, mutual funds, credit cards & financial planning. I am an DIY investor with over 10 years of experience. I love to support beginners with my knowledge & experience. Would love to help & support people here!

Here on a journey!
Ravi 👍

Harsh Shah

KF Expert
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hello Everyone. I am Harsh Shah.
CSE student an aspiring coder.
Having keen interest in Financial Sector.
I'm up here to contribute to the community and also learn from it.

Sagar Bomble

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well!
Myself Sagar Bomble, born and bought up in Mumbai.
I have completed my Post Graduation in MBA - Finance and currently working as a Business Analyst for 4 years in an IT Firm.
Over the 6 years of investing I have gained knowledge on personal Finance, investing in Mutual funds, equities, sound knowledge on Insurance & credit cards.
Looking forward to spread the awareness on all the above topics and gain knowledge form others as well.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well!
Myself Sagar Bomble, born and bought up in Mumbai.
I have completed my Post Graduation in MBA - Finance and currently working as a Business Analyst for 4 years in an IT Firm.
Over the 6 years of investing I have gained knowledge on personal Finance, investing in Mutual funds, equities, sound knowledge on Insurance & credit cards.
Looking forward to spread the awareness on all the above topics and gain knowledge form others as well.
Welcome to the community. It'll be our pleasure to have you here!

Dr.Ajay

KF Rookie

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hello guys, I am Dr.Ajay Paul (Dental surgeon) I am so excited to be a part of this Bekifaayti community am here to gain more knowledge about personal finance, attaining financial independence and also know about the new advancements in finance and everything around... thanks for having me :)

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hello guys, I am Dr.Ajay Paul (Dental surgeon) I am so excited to be a part of this Bekifaayti community am here to gain more knowledge about personal finance, attaining financial independence and also know about the new advancements in finance and everything around... thanks for having me :)
Hi @Dr.Ajay , Welcome to the community :)

Mahesh

KF Rookie
Hi guys.

I am a young working professional.
Learning about CCs, stocks, investment and savings ideas for my financial freedom.
I believe one day I will get out of the 9to5 and live my life on my terms.

I would like to help community here and grow myself with learning finance.

Daksh Gupta

KF Rookie
Hello everyone,
Myself Daksh Gupta. I am preparing for CAT 2023. I just finished B.COM (Prog.) from DU. I have a keen interest in personal finance and love knowledge about things related to it. So I found something interesting to join when you told me about this project.
Seeking to learn new things from you guys.

Hello, I'm David a cloud engineer with a strong fascination for the financial world. My professional life revolves around cloud technology, but my personal interests lead me into the intriguing realm of finance. I find myself eagerly following multiple creators in the financial sphere, absorbing their wisdom and insights. What's more, I enjoy sharing this knowledge with friends and family, helping them make informed financial decisions on their unique paths.

Rahul yadav

KF Rookie
Hello,

i am a defence personnel serving in Indian Airforce , with keen interest in finance as well as credit cards. hope to interact with all and gain a lot of insight

Hello friends, My name is Akash Singh. A simple ordinary boy living in this extraordinary world😀. I am currently a college student and recently graduated from b.com hons from Delhi University. As you know I am commerce background so I have knowledge about personal finance, stock market and banking related like credit card and loans.

I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to learn more new and also share my knowledge as far as possible.

Ramesh181

KF Ace
Hello Everyone, I am Ramesh, and excited to be part of this community. I am a financial services professional and very passionate about investments, stock markets, mutual funds, credit cards, taxation etc. I am here to share my insights and also to gain knowledge.