MobiKwik reduced cashback on credit card bills

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey guys, I just found out that MobiKwik has reduced the cashback limit on credit card bills.
Now, it only gives 1% cashback up to Rs. 75 using the FULLPAY code 🙃

The only option left is HDFC Bill pay via HDFC debit cards.

zack54

KF Expert
Hey Saurabh,
Have you tried Cheq app. I guess they are offering 1% cashback for card payments and there is no capping.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hey guys, I just found out that MobiKwik has reduced the cashback limit on credit card bills.

They have further reduced to Rs.25 now....I checked today...now it is becoming close to useless

GoldGani

KF Rookie

It is just ₹25 on my wallet. I aslo switched to HDFC millennia Debit Card this time.

AV$

KF Expert
They have further reduced to Rs.25 now....I checked today...now it is becoming close to useless
The main issue is that one need to pay FULL bill amount through mobikwik to claim the cashback, hence valueback reduces if the bill is of 10000, 25 is just 0.25%
If there was no such condition one could just pay 2500 of their bill and get 1% Valueback

abhimarda

KF Mentor
The main issue is that one need to pay FULL bill amount through mobikwik to claim the cashback, hence valueback reduces if the bill is of 10000, 25 is just 0.25%
If there was no such condition one could just pay 2500 of their bill and get 1% Valueback
Just checked that they have increased from Rs.25 to Rs.50 now ..perhaps due to feedback/ complaints.

ashishhh

KF Rookie
Anyone guide my mobikwik do not fetch the credit card bill what I do .. there is problem my mobikwik login with different mob. And credit card has different mob. No..

Prince

KF Mentor
Anyone guide my mobikwik do not fetch the credit card bill what I do .. there is problem my mobikwik login with different mob. And credit card has different mob. No..
No its not based on mobile number rather its fetches the Statement from Email, Check the linked email and email in which you received the statement.
You can delink and Relink the email in case both are same, it will take time but will fetch the Statement.

ashishhh

KF Rookie
No its not based on mobile number rather its fetches the Statement from Email, Check the linked email and email in which you received the statement.
You can delink and Relink the email in case both are same, it will take time but will fetch the Statement.
I am already done'

zacobite

KF Mentor
best option.. reduce your expenses by 2% on credit card.. as good as cash back :) instead of wasting our precious time on rs 50 and rs 100..Your time is more valuable

abhimarda

KF Mentor
best option.. reduce your expenses by 2% on credit card.. as good as cash back :) instead of wasting our precious time on rs 50 and rs 100..Your time is more valuable
Reduction of expenses on credit card does not mean reduction of overall expenses. And even if we reduce our expenses, if we can get something out of our expenses, it's great

zacobite

KF Mentor
Reduction of expenses on credit card does not mean reduction of overall expenses. And even if we reduce our expenses, if we can get something out of our expenses, it's great
You didn't get what I said.. and i know what you mean..the cashback being sought is in small value.. so not worth the effort.. easier to reduce the expense by 2% and spend the time earning..

abhimarda

KF Mentor
You didn't get what I said.. and i know what you mean..the cashback being sought is in small value.. so not worth the effort.. easier to reduce the expense by 2% and spend the time earning..
I got your point...paying of bills is anyway non productive work and to be done in free time...money saved is money earned