Pre approved kotak credit card

Unknown dude

KF Expert
I am holding an fd kotak credit card i want an unsecured card , as kotak offer only 1 card to 1 user , should I able to get pre approved offer on my account with current fd card , or I have to close my current card and wait for pre approved credit card,
Because someone tells me if I am holding fd credit of kotak they never offere me pre approved unsecured credit card

Plz share your thoughts with me

zacobite

KF Mentor
I am holding an fd kotak credit card i want an unsecured card , as kotak offer only 1 card to 1 user , should I able to get pre approved offer on my account with current fd card , or I have to close my current card and wait for pre approved credit card,
Because someone tells me if I am holding fd credit of kotak they never offere me pre approved unsecured credit card

kotak gives 2 cards also.. chk with bank

Skylar

KF Mentor

I'm having one core-card with kotak and a co-branded card with kotak

- Urbane Gold and Myntra kotak cards.

Recently RBI imposed ban on kotak bank to issue and new credit card even FD card also , i have checked many times for kotak mobile banking page but there is not option was given to apply new credit card. On the other side RBI lifted ban on Bajaj finserv to issue emi card and loan facilites, under RBI act, 1949.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Recently RBI imposed ban on kotak bank to issue and new credit card even FD card also , i have checked many times for kotak mobile banking page but there is not option was given to apply new credit card. On the other side RBI lifted ban on Bajaj finserv to issue emi card and loan facilites, under RBI act, 1949.
You can try applying offline. Restriction is only for onboarding new costumers online.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Could you please tell me , which document needed to apply credit card in offline mode and also there can be card to card process in offline mode.
You need to enquire in your branch bro as it varies from branch to branch.
My jiju in Gujrat having salary account with them so no documents asked over the call RM got it done for him.