Query related intraday trading?

Somya Ranjan

KF Rookie
Hello, I'm Somya Ranjan, and i specialize in full-time intraday option buying, with a focus on Nifty and Bank-Nifty. With over 3 years of experience in intraday trading, I provide expert guidance specifically tailored to Nifty and Bank-Nifty. If you have any questions pretaining to intraday trading, option buying, or the Nifty and Bank-Nifty indices, please feel free to ask me. I am dedicated to offering the best possible answers and assistance to address your queries.

Somya Ranjan

KF Rookie
Previous year 2023 i made 3 lakhs profit from 1 lakh capital and in % wise it is 300% and this is yearly basis i'm talking about, not daily or monthly.

Somya Ranjan

KF Rookie
THE WHOLE EXECUTED ORDERS OF SOME MONTHS AT LEAST.
as i take single trade a day and i maintain a proper journal and keep a record of my every trade i take, So i can share u some screenshots of my previous month trades as it quite difficult to share the data of whole month so better you can share some 2,3 random dates from previous month and i can share u the screenshot of that particular dates

theraj0007

KF Expert
as i take single trade a day and i maintain a proper journal and keep a record of my every trade i take, So i can share u some screenshots of my previous month trades as it quite difficult to share the data of whole month so better you can share some 2,3 random dates from previous month and i can share u the screenshot of that particular dates
YOU CAN SEND TRADE OF LAST WEEK FRIDAY AND TUESDAY OF LAST MONTH.