Which was the Best Credit Card of 2023?

Yash Sharma

KF Rookie
Overall, the best credit card for me has been Flipkart Axis bank card. Get 5% through Flipkart. 4% on uber. Also get 1.5% on other spends. And i dont pay any annual fee.
Recently, equally good is a Fuel card Indian oil axis card that i got, get 4% fuel cashback, 10% off on swiggy (not always). Some discount on movie tickets too. also it is rupay card so i can make payments through UPI. and it is lifetime free.

mudassarfa

KF Rookie
Recently i like my HDFC tata neu infinity credit card rupay version. I am getting good cashback 1.5 % for all transcation and 5 % cashback on utility payment like electricity and also from tata neu app. i have added this card with google pay.

cardy

KF Expert
Axis Ace is still the king in offline and utility
And SBI Cashback is the king in online spending

Saipavan 1919

KF Rookie
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card was very useful for Food and Entertainment until recent devaluation.
RBL Book my show Credit Card is also good for Entertainment with min-spends of 5k compared to Kotak PVR Credit Cards.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
But I can't able to apply directly can you please how to apply directly it says that they are taking referal request only
I can share how I got this credit card.

First, I opted for Amazon Pay Later service and used it for 2-3 months.
Then, I applied for Amazon Pay ICICI CC and I got it. This was my first credit card.

Probably, you can try the same approach.

KaranHinduja

KF Rookie
Overall, the best credit card for me has been Flipkart Axis bank card. Get 5% through Flipkart. 4% on uber. Also get 1.5% on other spends. And i dont pay any annual fee.
Recently, equally good is a Fuel card Indian oil axis card that i got, get 4% fuel cashback, 10% off on swiggy (not always). Some discount on movie tickets too. also it is rupay card so i can make payments through UPI. and it is lifetime free.
I had paid an annual fee of Rs 499 for the same card. when I raised the complaint regarding the charge they said I needed to spend at least 5lkh to waive the fee.

i think jupiter rupay credit card is good because it is LTF card and it gives you upto 5% on scan and pay(UPI) transaction and 1% on pos transaction.
i have one hack to get free money via this credit is that make transaction on amazon or Flipkart via upi of jupiter app then it will redirect you to the Jupiter app then you can select credit card to pay for the product after successful transaction, ypu will earn cashback on your credit card in the form of jewel the cancel the order. after that you get the cancelled order payment, but jewel or cashback does not debit from ur account so in this way u get free money