Which was the Best Credit Card of 2023?

mechanger

KF Ace
Au small finace
bank Altura plus
Best card are in respective fields of use.
1. If you want to pay utility bills- there are 3 cards ( Axis ACE card, SBI cashback card, Airtel axis Card )

2. If you want to buy anything online - Again ( SBI cashback card, Amazon pay icici , Flipkart axis card )

3. If you want to movie tickets ( AU zenith, AU vetta, IDFC FIRST card , Axis My zone card)

4. If you want to pay insurance payment ( Axis Lic credit card)

5. If you travel regular in India by air ( HDFC regalia, AU zenith/vetta, IDFC first)

Here I have talked about all credit card which can be avail easily with good credit score. Otherwise many cards are there but they charges high annual fees).

imboy

KF Ace
I can share how I got this credit card.

First, I opted for Amazon Pay Later service and used it for 2-3 months.
Then, I applied for Amazon Pay ICICI CC and I got it. This was my first credit card.

Probably, you can try the same approach.
I requested capital float and karur Vysya bank to close my Amazon pay later services. Two loan accounts will reflect in your cibil for Amazon pay later viz by capital float and Karur Vysya bank. This reduces your chance of getting new loans and credit card.

mechanger

KF Ace
Best entry level card in 2023 according to me is SBI cashback credit card. After a massive devaluation this card still stands out as it gives 5% back on online shopping.
For online shopping on Flipkart and Amazon there is already card of respective platform which gives 5% cash back.
Also SBi do not avail cashback card to everyone. There is fees of 999 +GST on card.

imboy

KF Ace
For online shopping on Flipkart and Amazon there is already card of respective platform which gives 5% cash back.
Also SBi do not avail cashback card to everyone. There is fees of 999 +GST on card.
I agree that it is difficult to get SBI Cashback card. But irrespective of platform it provides 5% cashback and it has capping of 5000 which is sufficient for normal user. People misuse credit card so all these good value cards has seen a massive devaluation.

Karankkp

KF Rookie
I always prefer One credit card. It give me different discounts on different websites. I already got 10000 in a year in the form of point which i redeem anytime. You can apply using this link below 👇

Inviting you to be a part of #TeamMetal. Get your OneCard, a Credit Card crafted out of pure Metal, packed with incredible offers and advanced features controlled by an app.

Hey Guys,
Please share Which is the Best Card of 2023 according to you and why.

View attachment 79
Axis Airtel Card is best for Bill Pay and for Airtel customers

Amex MRCC for maximum rewards

Amex Platinum Travel Card, SBI Vistara Prime and Axis Atlas cards in Travel for maximum travel benefits

SBI Cashback, ICICI Amazan Pay, HDFC Millenia and HSBC Cashback for shopping online

Stanchart Ultimate for offline shopping

HDFC Infinia Metal and ICICI Emerald Pvt Metal in Super Premium lifestyle category

2023 first half was predominantly ruled by Axis Magnus followed by Tata neu.
Magnus was so powerful in the first half of the year that many followed the Magnus Burgundy journey to redeem the points earned during Magnus rule.

vikesh

KF Ace
Overall, the best credit card for me has been Flipkart Axis bank card. Get 5% through Flipkart. 4% on uber. Also get 1.5% on other spends. And i dont pay any annual fee.
Recently, equally good is a Fuel card Indian oil axis card that i got, get 4% fuel cashback, 10% off on swiggy (not always). Some discount on movie tickets too. also it is rupay card so i can make payments through UPI. and it is lifetime free.
i have also Flipkart credit card and spended more than 1.5 lakh but i had to pay annual fee.
I talked to customer also they denied by saying to spend 3 lakh.
And its not going to hapen this much.
So help me with the annual fee