Which was the Best Credit Card of 2023?

KRISH#7171

KF Ace
Hey Guys,
Please share Which is the Best Card of 2023 according to you and why.

View attachment 79
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is one of the best
Lifetime Free = No Activation / Joining Fee + No Annual Charges

Note : Only on invite basis (Based on Good CIBIL Score) 😎

After you get Credit card
1. Apply for free 3 month Amazon Prime Membership (Rs. 2 deducts from credit card & is also refundable after 2-3 working days)
2. Use 5% cashback (comes in Amazon Pay Wallet only)
3. Cashback returns on same day OR 2-3 working days OR after successful credit card bill payment (my experience)
4. You can apply for ICICI Bank Digital Saving Account (0 Balance Account)

Cashback
5 % on Amazon Online shopping (for Amazon Prime Member)
3% on Amazon Online shopping (for Non-Amazon Prime Member)
2 % on Merchant / Shops / Other online spends
1% on other payments

Skylar

KF Mentor
Cashback returns on same day OR 2-3 working days OR after successful credit card bill payment (my experience)
Cash Back comes after bill generation. Directly into Amazon Pay Balance.

*You can only see how much got after settlement is done in the app. you can't use it.

mudassarfa

KF Rookie
TATA Neu credit card has been really good for me because I do most of the shopping online. It has provided me with good cashback and reward points. Although my expenditure increase but it's a side effect of getting a credit card
I got this as Lifetime Free. Its good to use in upi and also in card machine. And also best part of this card is you can change from rupay to visa any time. When i am travelling outsite India i call the bank and change it to Visa from Rupay as Rupay is not accepted out side India in most of the countries. Once i am back to India i call and change it back to Rupay

Yash1286

KF Rookie
  • The Axis ACE card is ideal for online spends and utility bills.
  • The HDFC Millennia card stands out for shopping and online spending, offering rewards points and milestone benefits.
  • Amazon ICICI Credit Card and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card are particularly advantageous for shopping on Amazon and Flipkart respectively, providing 5% cashback on purchases made within their respective platforms.

Skylar

KF Mentor
  • The Axis ACE card is ideal for online spends and utility bills.
  • The HDFC Millennia card stands out for shopping and online spending, offering rewards points and milestone benefits.
  • Amazon ICICI Credit Card and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card are particularly advantageous for shopping on Amazon and Flipkart respectively, providing 5% cashback on purchases made within their respective platforms.
Ace for 1.5% online

How is it best when we get 5% on SBI CB card