Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

Ayushraj

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,
This is Ayush and nice to be here. I am 4th year engineering student and consider myself as a finance enthusiastic like credit card and banking area.
It will be nice if i can help others and take help from others in this department.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here!
Hi everyone,
This is Ayush and nice to be here. I am 4th year engineering student and consider myself as a finance enthusiastic like credit card and banking area.
It will be nice if i can help others and take help from others in this department.

lakshay

KF Rookie
Hey Everyone, Lakshay this side.
Always interested in finance and tech, so their combination is bonus. Being a Software engineer, I am always excited to use tech to manage and enhance my financial needs. Apart from wealth generation I like wealth management tools( I have way too many excels ;))

investogem

KF Rookie
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hi, m shivam , i am in govt. Job. With science background. But i am interested in investing , MF and personal finance. Daily try to explore more informative content in personal finance and investing. So i hope my knowledge will also help gain more insights about finance.

TshR_D

KF Rookie

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Namaste Everyone ❤️
My name is Tushar Dhanwani
CA(F) , MBA , MCOM , BCOM , Digital Creator
I am thrilled to share that I am a CA FINALIST, I have passed my 2nd group ( 1st group left), My passion for financial management gives me an incredible sense of fulfillment. Moreover, I hold an MBA degree in Banking & Finance Embracing my love for finance,
Moreover I am digital creator in the area of food and lifestyle having a YouTube channel with 325k+ subs.
Glad to be here with so amazing people ❤️

Hello, guys. I am Aditya Raj Tiwari this side. I am currently a CA Aspirant. Moreover, I am very interested in investment area.

gorkee.bhardwaj

KF Rookie
Hi, My name is Gorkee I'm super new to investing in the Indian Stock market, and I would love to know more options as an NRI investor, my aim is to build a nice and healthy passive income investment for me and my family.

hello to all.
Myself Dr. Sandeep from Hisar.
I am here to improve my knowledge in aspects of finances and hope everyone will help me in that n i will also help u out as much as i can
Thanks

jaybrg

KF Ace
Hello Everyone...!!!

I am Jay Barge, a dedicated and results-driven management professional with a proven track record in Operations & Marketing.
My educational background includes:
1. Adv. DBM(Advanced Diploma in Business Management)
2. D.B.M (Diploma in Business Management)
3. B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)

which has equipped me with a strong foundation in management principles and a deep understanding of business dynamics. I thrive in dynamic and challenging environments, and I am eager to contribute my expertise to drive innovation, facilitate change, and create value.

I believe that effective management is the key to achieving operational excellence and sustainable growth, and I am excited to be a part of a team. though I am not especially related to Finance background, whatever will be my expertise it will be pleasure to share.

Thank-you...!!!

IshanBhardwaj

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone,
Good day to all of you!

I am an Engineer who joined the workforce and started earning some six years ago. As I am a newly earning member of my family, I want to learn various strategies, terms, and ideas relating to investments, loans, credit cards, and so on.

Happy to meet you all!
Regards
Ishan

bunku

KF Rookie
hii to all..thanks for creating this forum. i like to suggest a section on books. like the current popular book in behaviourial finance is the psycholog of money..we can disucss that or other books like that.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
hii to all..thanks for creating this forum. i like to suggest a section on books. like the current popular book in behaviourial finance is the psycholog of money..we can disucss that or other books like that.
Good suggestion. Will create a section for this (y)

Deval soni

KF Rookie
hi guys my self Deval soni just started working and trying to understand manage finances for future and gain some knowledge about money management,saving,investment

lazykaus

KF Rookie

Hi everyone!! myself Kaustav, I am a working professional and am dekighted to join this community.

G'Dayyy Everyone...
Friendly neighborhood IT engineer this side. I'm itsy bitsy into stocks through zerodha, bit into crypto because I was adventurous. Taking care of my aging parents so, a lot into bank work ( FD, SSCS, 15G/H/ I O God why?) oh yes also wrote codes for bank. Also, I feel like a lost child in this Disney world of finance and tech. so... hiii ....